HR Administrator (5-10 hrs/wk) REMOTE
Our organization is growing and with each new team member comes additional logistics and responsibilities. We're looking for someone that has a background in HR or is serving a handful of businesses in a similar capacity and could take us on as a client.
As a remote company we have the unique opportunity to establish best practices for our organization and help shape the future of remote working. As a contractor, you’ll be working directly with the operations team to help manage company logistics and human resources administration.
This position will start as needed around 5-15 hrs/week.
The MUST HAVES :) .. no exceptions (please don't apply if you do not meet these criteria)
- A LOVE FOR ADMINISTRATIVE TASKS
- Be located in a North American Time Zone
- Experience working REMOTE (well familiar with Slack, Google Drive, Dropbox)
- Experience working with Startups or smaller organizations
- Experience with medical benefit enrollment, 401k administration, payroll, tax prep
Does this describe you?
- Trustworthy. You’ll be dealing with sensitive information
- Organized. This is a dealbreaker, we need someone that genuinely has their shit together
- Resourceful. You figure out creative ways to solve problems
- Self-starter. You can take an idea and run with little oversight
- Mac user. You are computer savvy, know how to internet research and operate Google suite
Things you’ll help us with!
- Domestic and international payroll
- Business insurance (renewals, surveys & audits)
- Worker’s Compensation
- Mail correspondence
- Medical & dental insurance enrollments
- 401k administration
- Credit Card reconciliations