At Close.io we’re building the sales communication platform of the future! We’ve built a next-generation CRM that eliminates manual data entry and helps sales teams close more deals. We are hiring top talent to help us unify the world's sales calls and emails into one beautiful workflow.
We’re looking for a Technical Marketer to join our team! Our ideal candidate will be an expert at managing processes, systems, testing and analysis and be responsible for the technical implementation of all marketing initiatives. They will consistently seek opportunities to grow our lead database and drive leads through the sales funnel further and faster.
The must haves ...
* 2+ years experience in startup/SaaS marketing
* Experience with various marketing automation & email solutions (Hubspot, Mailchimp, etc)
* HTML & CSS skills
* Advanced spreadsheet skills (pivot tables)
* Familiarity with Google Analytics & Mixpanel
* Strong understanding of SQL and Data Analytics
What you’ll be responsible for ...
* Email marketing operations (campaign deployment, nurture program development, list segmentation, A/B testing, and reporting)
* Creating and configuring analytics solutions (incl. Google Analytics Goal Conversions, Events, In-Page Analytics, Audience Segmentation, Custom Dimensions, Google Tag Manager, Top * * * Conversion Paths, and using the API)
* Creating monitoring & tweaking ad campaigns
* Creating A/B testing email campaigns and landing pages
* Maintaining data accuracy and integrity
Bonus points if …
* Hearing “API” makes you happy instead of anxious
* You love diving into data & analytics and are able to extract actionable insights
Why you’ll want to join us ….
* We’re a very small team doing very big things! Your work will make a huge impact and your voice will be heard.
* Competitive salary
* Excellent healthcare, dental and retirement package
* Work remotely from anywhere in the world or from our HQ in Palo Alto, CA with a beautiful view
* 3-4 all-expense paid worldwide team retreats