Customer Support Specialist (US East Coast or UTC±0)
UTC - 4 through UTC +3
About us :)
At Close.io we’re building the sales communication platform of the future. We’ve created a next-generation CRM that eliminates manual data entry and helps sales teams close more deals. Join our support team to empower salespeople while working on a 100% remote team.
What you’ll be doing
You'll work directly with customers predominantly via email to resolve issues, and advise on workflow related challenges from customers.
You're also technical and have a deep understanding (or willingness to learn) the craft of sales. This will help you coordinate with the rest of Team Revenue (which includes our sales and customer success teams) to tackle tough cases. Your technical side will help when advising customers on setting up integrations, and tracking bugs or other technical issues with our engineering team.
You'll use your writing skills to create and update FAQs and help guide. We also encourage you to create and champion any projects that'll help our customers use our platform and close more deals. This position reports to the Customer Support Team Lead.
- Happy to work between 8am - 4pm US eastern time (UTC-5). Or 12pm - 8pm UK time (UTC±0)
- Experience working in a remote environment (communicating asynchronously over hipchat, skype, slack, email, etc.)
- Native English proficiency and able to communicate well with customers via email, chat, and phone
- Ability to break down complex concepts into well-written and designed support content
Bonus skills/ attributes ...
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Junior level experience as a software engineer or web developer
- Experience writing or formatting online content
- Strong knowledge of Python
Why work with us?
- Our story and team retreat video!
- Stellar team reviews on Glassdoor
- Work remotely and create your own schedule (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- Enjoy face-to-face time with the whole team on all-expense paid retreats 2x year.
- Experience building a truly successful SaaS company with a dedicated, small team where you can have a huge impact
- Above market salary
- Excellent medical & dental coverage, including 99% paid premiums and HSA option (**US residents)
- Matching 401k (**US residents)