Customer Support Executive
Pacific Time, United States
** Disclaimer: We have recently filled the Customer Support positions and are not actively hiring for this role at the moment. However, we are still taking applications for future openings.
At Close.io we’re building the sales communication platform of the future. We’ve built a next-generation CRM that eliminates manual data entry and helps sales teams close more deals. We aim to unify the world's sales calls and emails into one beautiful workflow.
- Work directly with customers via email and screen sharing to resolve technical issues and sales workflow challenges
- Coordinate with other members of the support team along with our sales and success teams to get customers up and running in Close.io as quickly as possible
- Create helpdesk content that explains features and details workflow setup
- Write up bug reports and feature requests for our engineering team to review
- Native-level English proficiency and are excited to work directly with customers via email, phone or live chat
- A deep understanding of the craft of sales (or are itching to learn)
- The ability to translate complex concepts into easy-to-follow written content
- Experience working in a remote environment (comfortable primarily communicating over platforms like Hipchat, Zoom/Skype, etc.)
- The schedule to work Monday through Friday, 9am - 6pm Pacific Time
Bonus Points for…
- Working knowledge of Python or Junior-level experience as a software engineer
- Experience providing support for a SaaS product
- Having your first name registered on Freenode
Why work for us?
- We’re a very small team doing very big things — your work will make a huge impact and your voice will be heard
- Competitive salary
- Excellent healthcare, dental and retirement package
- Work remotely from anywhere on the west coast
- 2 all-expense paid worldwide team retreats