Customer Success Manager - North America
**** Disclaimer - this position has recently been filled. We will continue to take application for future openings.
At Close.io we’re building the sales communication platform of the future. We’ve built a next-generation CRM that eliminates manual data entry and helps sales teams close more deals. We’re looking to hire a Customer Success Manager to join our team and work with our rapidly expanding customer base.
The Close.io Success Team is the face of our company, acting as the bridge between where the product is today and where the product is heading for the future. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) has dual responsibilities: on-board larger customers to help them set up for success and deepen relationships with our existing customers to increase the value they get from our service. They will be responsible for building and improving all processes related to customer on-boarding, growth and overall success with Close.io.
- Virtually train and onboard new and existing customers
- Communicate effectively with all Close.io customers, including CEOs and VP level executives
- Identify expansion opportunities and up-sell customerS
- Host in person customer events, some travel required
- Create FAQs, white papers, videos, and host webinars
- Have a minimum of 1 year in B2B SaaS experience (customer success, account management, or support)
- Act as a trusted advisor for our customers through frontline sales experience of minimum 1 year
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to slice and dice customer data in Excel (vlookups, pivots, conditionals)
- Have the ability to create high fidelity customer presentations (Keynote, PPT)
- Be available to work normal U.S. business hours
BONUS POINTS IF YOU...
- You have experience working in a startup environment or as a remote worker
WHY WORK WITH US...?!
- We’re a very small team doing very big things! Your work will make a huge impact and your voice will be heard
- Competitive salary, healthcare, dental, and retirement benefits package
- Work remotely
- 2x all-expense paid worldwide team retreats annually