Solutions Architect (EMEA)
CloudHealth is looking for a highly motivated, goal-oriented Solutions Architect to provide pre and post-sales support for our customers.
About You: You’re looking for the opportunity to bring your technical experience selling and/or supporting cloud products, services, and solutions to a bleeding-edge technology company with a crystal clear value proposition, incredible team, and amazing culture.
You will contribute to the successful evolution of the entire sales life-cycle:
- Work in conjunction with the sales team as a key technical advisor and advocate for the CloudHealth platform while continuously improving the conversion rate from qualified opportunities to technical wins.
- Develop and deliver engaging demonstrations in collaboration with our Sales and Training Teams to both business and technical users
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Present to prospects, customers and partners at external events, conferences, seminars, etc.
- Conduct and facilitate trials of our CloudHealth product, including defining, tracking and managing success criteria.
- Convey customer feedback/requirements to Product Management and Engineering while also utilizing client-facing experience to help advocate and provide insight for future needs.
- Build stellar relationships with our Sales, Technical Account Management, Training, and Product teams as well as our business partners and customers as we look to foster a strong community environment.
- Provide ongoing customer feedback and competitive intelligence to CloudHealth Tech’s product leadership team.
- Participate in the right trainings, certifications and self-study needed to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective.
- 3 - 6+ years of relevant experience successfully selling and supporting software products to IT organizations.
- Previous experience in a pre or post-sales engineering or customer facing technical support position.
- Strong data analysis skills and the ability /navigate spreadsheets to identify trends, outliers, correlations and reconciliation needs across large data sets.
- An understanding of systems management products used to manage IT infrastructure, such as: Nagios, Chef, Ansible. Puppet, etc.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or equivalent cloud / data center experience is preferred, but not required.
- Good practical understanding of cloud-centric architectures is preferred, but not required.
- The ability to take complex pieces of technology and explain them in a simple and easy to understand way.
- Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Intellectual curiosity, great problem solving skills and passion for continuous improvement.