Sales Engineer (EMEA)
CloudHealth is looking for a highly motivated, technically accomplished Sales Engineer to drive the pre-sales process.
· You’re looking for the opportunity to bring your technical experience selling and/or supporting cloud products, services, and solutions to a bleeding-edge technology company with a crystal clear value proposition, incredible team, and amazing culture.
- Work in conjunction with the sales team as a key technical advisor and advocate for the CloudHealth platform while continuously improving the conversion rate from qualified opportunities to technical wins.
- Contribute to, and employ, best practices in the execution of trials
- Develop and deliver engaging demonstrations in collaboration with our Sales and Training Teams to both business and technical users
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Present to prospects, customers and partners at external events, conferences, seminars, etc.
- 4+ years of relevant experience successfully selling and supporting software products to IT organizations.
- Previous experience in a pre or post-sales engineering or customer facing technical support position.
- An understanding of systems management products used to manage IT infrastructure, such as: DataDog, Chef, Ansible. Puppet, etc.
- The ability to take complex pieces of technology and explain them in a simple and easy to understand way.
- Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Intellectual curiosity, great problem solving skills and passion for continuous improvement
- Previous experience working with/presenting to executive level prospects and customers.
Preferred (but not required):
- Strong data analysis skills and the ability/navigate spreadsheets to identify trends, outliers, correlations and reconciliation needs across large data sets.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or equivalent cloud; Datacenter experience is preferred, but not required.
- Good practical understanding of cloud-centric architectures is preferred, but not required.