Senior Account Executive
CloudHealth Technologies is looking for a dynamic Senior Account Executive with prior experience in software or solutions. This position is critical in driving our expansion across North America.
Some things you should know about us: We have incredible technology and are growing fast. We’re adding new customers every day (and new employees every week) on our quest to solidify and expand our position as the premier leader in Cloud Service and Data Center Management. As one of the Boston Business Journal's Best Places to work for 2016, 2015 and 2017, we value transparency, community, innovation, and excellence.
About You: You’re a high-energy, creative salesperson who is eager to learn and contribute to building and accelerating a company's growth.
- Manage an assigned territory with the goal of increasing company revenue by generating sales from new opportunities.
- Prepare and implement a territory plan that identifies specific “profile fit” targets.
- Demonstrate solution selling techniques, leveraging deep product knowledge, to uncover customer challenges and deliver valuable solutions.
- Drive an efficient sales cycle from appointment to close.
- Capture and communicate customer feedback with the goal of influencing platform enhancements.
- Build long-term relationships with customers and stay connected in order to expand business.
- Manage and build a growing pipeline.
- A BS/BA or equivalent.
- A background in IT, SaaS, or cloud computing.
- 5+ years experience in a quota carrying SaaS Sales role.
- A track record of successfully driving the adoption of new and disruptive technologies within enterprise accounts.
- Previous quota responsibility with a proven track record of exceeding sales goals.
- Demonstrated ability to map and align solution value to key stakeholders within an organization.
- Proven executive level persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers and within the organization.
- Experience in lead development, lead follow up, qualification and targeted account selling.
- An ability to conduct in-depth sales presentations, including product demonstrations that highlight key benefits, ROI and the value of our solutions and services.
- Organizational skills and effective time management needed to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Salesforce and LinkedIn expertise.
Our benefits don't stop with competitive salaries, 401K plans, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance or flexible PTO.
To give everyone a stake in the business, we ensure everyone gets equity. Plus, there's the usual good stuff like Commuter & Gym reimbursements, Apple hardware, Free snacks, lunches, and beer. Have a well behaved, office friendly pooch? We heart dogs - so bring em' in!