CloudHealth is rapidly expanding its platform by integrating with the products that are used for building out and managing cloud based infrastructure. We work with products such as DataDog, New Relic, JIRA, Chef, Puppet, PagerDuty, etc. Our integration team is building open APIs and a software development kit for easily and quickly extending the CloudHealth platform with dozens of the best products on the market.
Individuals on the integration team will work closely with external integration partners and customers to ensure we provide a great user experience. We’re looking for individuals with exceptional technical skills, especially around developing interfaces and products used by developers.
- Design, develop and ship software supporting a highly available, fault tolerant SaaS application.
- Work with dozens of software products and find the best way to make them work seamlessly with CloudHealth.
- Build open and extendable APIs and software development kits that enable customers and partners to extend CloudHealth or to include CloudHealth into their products.
- Produce high quality software designs to support long term maintainability and extensibility of code.
- Deliver features and enhancements with an Agile development process.
- Produce high quality and well-documented code.
- Contribute to relevant open source projects.
- 4+ years commercial software development experience.
- 1+ years production work with cloud services.
- Experience with web development using modern framework (e.g. Django, Rails).
- Experience with multi-threaded programming.
- Distributed source control experience with Git.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Bonus: Knowledge of Chef & Ruby (JRuby).
Our benefits don't stop with competitive salaries, 401K plans, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance or flexible PTO.
To give everyone a stake in the business, we ensure everyone gets equity. Plus, there's the usual good stuff like Commuter & Gym reimbursements, Apple hardware, Free snacks, lunches, and beer. Have a well behaved, office friendly pooch? We heart dogs - so bring em' in!