CloudHealth Technologies is looking for a technical trainer to enable customers and partners to use the CloudHealth platform to effectively manage their cloud infrastructure. The ideal candidate has strong technical, analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills who can quickly create and adapt training to meet the needs of a specific audience. This role combines training content development with training delivery.
- Employ a variety of training delivery methods, including virtual instructor led training and onsite training, to teach customers and partners how to use CloudHealth capabilities.
- Create training materials and collateral, self-paced videos and eLearning, and other content as needed.
- Update existing training materials.
- Work cross-functionally with operations, support, engineering, product management, sales, and marketing to create an outstanding customer experience when adopting the product.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. Concentration in a technical, analytical, communications, or a related field is strongly preferred3+ years of relevant work experience providing customer training on complex, technical products using in-person and virtual delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to present in a dynamic and engaging manner to a variety of audiences ranging from software engineers and system administrators to CFOs.
- Familiarity with cloud management and infrastructure or other related technologies such as AWS, azure, data centers, networks, services, systems, or large business analytics is a huge plus.
- Experience developing self-service/self-paced training (such as eLearning) is a plus.
- Must be adaptable and comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment where individuals take on multiple roles.
Our benefits don't stop with competitive salaries, 401K plans, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance or flexible PTO.
To give everyone a stake in the business, we ensure everyone gets equity. Plus, there's the usual good stuff like Commuter & Gym reimbursements, Apple hardware, Free snacks, lunches, and beer. Have a well behaved, office friendly pooch? We heart dogs - so bring em' in!