Sr. Software Engineer - Tactical Engineering
CloudHealth Technologies is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our Tactical Engineering team in order to investigate and resolve product issues. You will work with high-profile customers on issues that are important to their business and to ours. You will work on internal improvements, bug fixes, product enhancements, and providing customer feedback.
About You: You have an analytic mind, independent spirit, a passion for the craft of software engineering, and an ability to execute in a fast-moving startup environment. You are excited at the prospect of debugging and fixing challenging technical issues in a variety of technologies.
- Investigate software problems that have been found by customers
- Develop code changes to fix the problems
- Deliver features and enhancements with an Agile development process
- Produce high quality and well-documented code
- Contribute to relevant open source projects
- 1 - 5+ years commercial software development experience
- 1+ years production work with cloud services
- Experience with web development using a modern framework (e.g. Django Rails).
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
- Distributed source control experience with Git
- SDLC, source control, unit testing and agile development methodologies
- Strong team player with the ability to work well within a diverse, cross-functional team
- Flexible and adaptable self-starter with strong relationship-building skills
- Must have a passion for your work and an ability to apply that passion to both daily tasks and larger projects
- Team-oriented attitude
- Effective problem-solving capabilities
- Takes initiative and approaches all tasks and projects proactively
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
- Bonus: Knowledge of Chef & Ruby (JRuby).
Our benefits don't stop with competitive salaries, 401K plans, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance or flexible PTO.
To give everyone a stake in the business, we ensure everyone gets equity. Plus, there's the usual good stuff like Commuter & Gym reimbursements, Apple hardware, Free snacks, lunches, and beer. Have a well behaved, office friendly pooch? We heart dogs - so bring em' in!