Social Media Specialist
We need someone who can take our social media program to the next level. If you’re someone who is data-driven, can analyze social trends, and wants to be a face in the community, then this is the role for you.
We’re a fast-growing software company helping shape the technology landscape -- and our social media presence should reflect this! We don’t want someone to just post tweets all day. The ideal candidate can engage, assess, and amplify across various social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn Instagram, Wikipedia, etc.) while working with a team that’s passionate and collaborative.
You’ll work with PR, content, creative, digital, HR, and lead gen teams to solicit content and manage the day-to-day activity on our social channels. This position will play a pivotal role in marketing campaigns, and also help to drive influencer engagement and identify strategic initiatives that help us connect with and educate key stakeholders across target markets.
- Participate in social strategy discussions around content, engagement, etc.
- Manage all social media projects across various channels
- Curate and write engaging and on-brand content -- including text, graphics, videos, and images that cultivate positive brand awareness
- Be responsible for creating a reporting structure that ties back to marketing KPIs
- Collaborate with the marketing team and individual departments like HR to develop, manage and prioritize social media content around product announcements, relevant promotions, and the people who make CloudHealth Tech great
- Analyze how people engage with the company across social platformsMonitor relevant discussions, track competitors, and identify key conversationsHelp drive organic traffic and support lead gen and PR efforts
- Evaluate alternative approaches and make recommendations for process improvements where possible
- 2-3 years of social media marketing experience (ideally in a global B2B tech company)
- Expertise in social advocacy tools such as Oktopost
- The ability to produce concise, impactful social content and synthesize industry trends into campaigns
- Experience with Marketo a plus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detailCapacity to multitask and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communications skillsBA or BS in related field
Our benefits don't stop with competitive salaries, 401K plans, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance or flexible PTO.
To give everyone a stake in the business, we ensure everyone gets equity. Plus, there's the usual good stuff like Commuter & Gym reimbursements, Apple hardware, Free snacks, lunches, and beer. Have a well behaved, office friendly pooch? We heart dogs - so bring em' in!