CloudHealth Technologies is looking for engineers to join our amazing team as we scale the business and work on a wide variety of exciting and challenging projects.
About You: You have an analytical mind, an independent spirit, passion for the craft of software engineering, and the ability to execute in an agile environment. You’re capable of designing, developing and supporting a complex and fast growing cloud based SaaS application independently, but you also value partnering with a strong collaborative team.
- Develop and ship software supporting a highly available, fault tolerant SaaS application.
- Deliver high quality software in a collaborative, dynamic, team-focused agile environment.
- Produce quality, well-tested, and well-documented code.
- Collaborate with like-minded team members to identify and solve complex problems.
- Develop scalable solutions using distributed computing techniques.
- Be a champion of transparency and informal knowledge sharing across the team.
- Contribute to relevant open source projects to support the open source community.
- Some previous full-time or internship experience delivering software in a commercial environment.
- A passion for continuous improvement and innovation.
- An enthusiasm for learning from fellow engineers and team members.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- A 4-Year undergraduate degree in Computer Science.
Bonus Points For:
- Cloud computing
- Multi-threaded programming
- Distributed computing experience
- Web development (e.g. Python, Django or Ruby on Rails)
- Chef, Puppet, Ansible and/or Ruby (JRuby)
- Startup experience
Our benefits don't stop with competitive salaries, 401K plans, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance or flexible PTO.
To give everyone a stake in the business, we ensure everyone gets equity. Plus, there's the usual good stuff like Commuter & Gym reimbursements, Apple hardware, Free snacks, lunches, and beer. Have a well behaved, office friendly pooch? We heart dogs - so bring em' in!