Technical Account Manager (EMEA)
CloudHealth Technologies is looking for highly motivated, goal-oriented individuals who will be responsible for providing account management, technical advisory, and relationship oversight for our strategic accounts.
You love being on the front lines of the business partnering with top tier customers, internal executives, and developers to communicate technical context required to make improvements to the customer experience and software solutions. You’re looking for an opportunity to be on the forefront of the cloud revolution and possess a strong technical background with experience supporting cloud computing products, services, and solutions.
- Utilize product domain expertise to serve as a trusted technical advisor and account manager.
- Maintain and develop ongoing relationships with our largest and most strategic customers.
- Maximize customer ROI by applying best practices and standardization across your customers’ environments to reduce costs, increase efficiency, and automate cloud operations.
- Advance adoption of the CloudHealth platform within our customers’ organizations by creating a well-communicated plan, encouraging enterprise-wide collaboration, and providing frequent assessments to highlight results against common goals.
- Be a primary point of contact for tech-related questions and coordination of issue management and problem resolution.
- Serve as a customer advocate, responsible for conveying customer requirements, feature requests, feedback, etc to Product Management and Executive Leadership.
- Coordinate and manage customer onboarding, strategic planning, consultative services, and product demonstrations on new features and services.
- Work with customers to leverage key integrations with Datadog, Alert Logic, New Relic, Ansible, Chef, and more.
- A 4-year college degree, preferably with a technical focus; Computer Science, Math, or related background is highly desired.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in pre/post-sales account management, consulting, or professional services.
- Experience supporting enterprise IT products or services with practical understanding of cloud-centric architectures.
- Experience and familiarity with cloud platforms is a plus (e.g. AWS, Azure, etc.), passion for new technologies is a requirement.
- Ability to guide customers through their software implementation and drive adoption is a key requirement.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced team oriented environment, leveraging company resources to solve customer challenges/requirements.
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work, suitable for customer facing materials.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication, time management, problem solving, project management, and interpersonal skills.
Our benefits don't stop with competitive salaries, retirement savings, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance or flexible PTO.
To give everyone a stake in the business, we ensure everyone gets equity. Plus, there's the usual good stuff like Commuter & Gym reimbursements, Apple hardware, Free snacks, lunches, and beer.