Sales Enablement Manager
CloudHealth Technologies is more than doubling the size of our business and employee base year over year and has an incredible opportunity for someone looking to spearhead our Global Sales Enablement strategy from the ground up. Join one of the fastest growing Saas companies in Boston and use your experience and knowledge to build an Enablement Roadmap including programs, curriculum, and metrics to help our Sales team take their success to the next level. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, forward-thinking individual with a passion for technology, sales, and learning and wants to make a tangible impact in his/her next role.
- Become an expert on the CloudHealth Platform and service offerings and effectively articulate value proposition and benefits.
- Develop/enhance the sales onboarding process by working with Sales Leadership, HR, IT, Business Operations, Customer Success, etc. to ensure new Reps have access to all tools, resources/, training, marketing collateral, etc.
- Partner with Sales Leadership, Training, Marketing, HR, and subject matter experts across the business/ to develop a standard sales training program for new and existing sales representatives.
- Develop and maintain all sales training materials and create training guides for new processes.
- Build a library of content in a Sales Enablement Platform as you manage and maintain all sales materials.
- Produce regular updates to the Global Sales team on evolving Product updates, strategies, and industry news.
- Develop a strategy for streamlining and standardizing the Sales communication process
- Research and suggest additional tools as needed to optimize sales enablement activities and programs.
- Identify gaps and drive education on sales processes, operational updates, product knowledge, and best practices to help increase productivity and adoption of internal systems and processes needed to drive the sales cycle forward.
- Own categories of training including sales methodology, competitive intelligence, discovery, negotiation, sales narratives, and strategic selling approaches (Challenger, Solution, Force Management, etc).
- Engage with customers and sales team to understand challenges, opportunities, and design responsive enablement materials.
- Manage additional ad hoc responsibilities in support of sales.
- 5+ years in sales enablement within high growth B2B technology company.
- Prior experience in a sales or sales support role in IT management, SaaS or cloud markets selling to enterprise companies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Organizational Development/ learning, Education, or related field.
- High impact and high energy sales training style with ability to spark and sustain engagement with your audience.
- Experience with implementing a competency framework and developing enablement programs to support it.
- Experience implementing and optimizing a Sales Enablement Platform (Savo, Brainshark, etc.).
- Highly-developed training, presentation and written communication skills.
- Strong cross-functional collaborator and ability to build relationships with executive stakeholders and command the attention of a room.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret client needs and produce or source relevant content.
- Proven track record of being highly motivated and self-directed – you should be able to drive a project from conception to start to finish, not just execute on an existing plan.
- Ability to establish priorities and meet swift deadlines in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to travel to global offices to deliver training as needed.
Our benefits don't stop with competitive salaries, 401K plans, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance or flexible PTO.
To give everyone a stake in the business, we ensure everyone gets equity. Plus, there's the usual good stuff like Commuter & Gym reimbursements, Apple hardware, Free snacks, lunches, and beer. Have a well behaved, office friendly pooch? We heart dogs - so bring em' in!