Regional Marketing Manager
CloudHealth Technologies is looking for a Sydney-based, results-driven, forward-thinking Regional Marketing Manager to help drive business success as we scale rapidly through 2017 and beyond. You will help develop, plan, and execute marketing programs that will fuel our ANZ sales team to hit growth goals. You’ll be responsible for everything from local events, to localized email programs and sourcing case studies, to regional demand gen programs and webinars, to tracking the dollar value of the results we’ve driven in your region, and more. A true generalist who can take on a region and expand our brand awareness.
If you’re motivated by driving real business results that directly help a startup to grow; being responsible for marketing success in your region; if you can assess the situation, figure out what needs to be done, create the plan, then execute; if you’re a self-starter among even motivated people, then this is the opportunity for you.
Some things you should know about us: We have incredible technology and we’re growing fast! We’re adding new customers every day (and new employees every week) on our quest to solidify and expand our position as the premier Cloud Service Management leader in the market. In our hometown, we’re one of Boston Business Journal's Best Places to Work in Boston for 2015 and 2016. We value transparency, community, innovation and excellence – and we have an amazing group of people working out of our headquarters in Boston, as well as a fast growing and equally amazing group of people working out of Sydney.
- Drive leads in-region that contribute to sales pipeline.
- Devise strategies to drive regional online traffic to the company website.
- Develop and manage digital and event marketing campaigns, always keeping mind of the ROI.
- Help execute regional tradeshows, based on strategy from Global Events Manager.
- Utilize a range of techniques including email, sponsorships, events, direct mail, and more.
- Help manage regional online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Localize marketing approaches for different regions within ANZ to ensure cultural effectiveness and appropriateness.
- Be a part of marketing planning for ANZ.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in marketing.
- Develop, execute, and improve regional email nurture campaigns, webinars, and more.
- Help create/refine target personas for regional specifics and align messaging to the primary needs of those personas.
- Help drive awareness and share of voice within region.
- Work with CloudHealth sales and marketing to create and drive marketing programs to meet pipeline targets.
- Work autonomously and become an expert on the market, customers and buying behavior
- Bachelor degree, preferably in business or similar.
- 5 years of marketing experience within cloud computing, IT Operations, SaaS, B2B software, or similar.
- Strong writing and analytical skills are a must.
- Proven track record of results.
- Technical aptitude and intellectual curiosity, extreme focus on fastest, most efficient routes from opportunity to revenue.
- Strong team player, but who can work independently from start to finish of an idea; results oriented, metrics driven and capable of working in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate the core of what we’re doing, our results, and why it’s important to sales and senior leadership.
- Ability to think strategically and deliver on tactical requirements.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize projects in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with marketing automation systems, preferably Marketo, a plus
- Experience with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.com.
- Experience managing marketing campaigns, including but not limited to: webinars, display, email, events, direct mail, and more.
- Strong understanding of current marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
Our benefits don't stop with competitive salaries and flexible PTO.
To give everyone a stake in the business, we ensure everyone gets equity. Plus, there's the usual good stuff like Commuter & Gym reimbursements, and Apple hardware.