Systems Administrator (Customer Success)
CloudHealth is looking for a Systems Administrator to assist with the day-to-day operations of the organization and serve as a champion for CloudHealth’s Customer Success engagement strategy to deliver high value and fast ROI for customers. This position will report into the Business Operations Manager and will closely monitor financial and business operations to ensure business success using Gainsight, Zuora, and Salesforce.
- Configure and deploy Gainsight to internal customers; configuration includes system configuration, external integrations, reports, dashboards and workflows.
- Support business strategy development and manage mapping, documenting and implementing customer success processes.
- Design business rules that analyze customer data, and trigger actions for the customer success team to proactively engage with customers.
- Monitor system performance, data integrity, and user activity to make recommendations on continuous improvements.
- Coordinate internally to help identify the sources, metrics, frequency, and granularity of customer health data and processes.
- Help determine the most significant contributors to overall customer health, and learn how to configure a customer health scorecard that reflects customer data.
- Perform root-cause analysis on existing customer engagement processes to improve employee productivity and effectiveness for customer-facing roles.
- Map out and document processes from beginning to end, highlighting improvement opportunities.
- Develop a keen understanding of sources of risk (of churn) as well as positive trends.
- Build out dashboards and implement ways to report on Customer Success activity to help drive optimal adoption and Net Promoter Score.
- Oversee the use of our Customer Success platforms (Salesforce, Intacct and Gainsight) to create efficiency and consistency in how our team views clients and takes action with them.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partners across the company including Finance, Support, Product, Marketing, Legal, and Sales.
- A completed 4 year BS/BA degree.
- 2+ years experience with a Customer Success platform like Gainsight or Totango.
- 1+ year of Salesforce.com configuration and administration.Experience with database administration and reporting -e.g. building reports with complex logic (and/or/if/then/else logic), Excel modeling with complex functions.
- 2+ years of experience in Operations, Customer Success, Relationship Management, and/or Project Management function.
- Understanding of financial reporting and revenue recognition.
- Experience driving the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Ability to analyze data and connect the dots, making recommendations to management and project members in a timely manner.
- Excellent critical thinking skills; ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions.
Our benefits don't stop with competitive salaries, 401K plans, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance or flexible PTO.
To give everyone a stake in the business, we ensure everyone gets equity. Plus, there's the usual good stuff like Commuter & Gym reimbursements, Apple hardware, Free snacks, lunches, and beer. Have a well behaved, office friendly pooch? We heart dogs - so bring em' in!