Director, Professional Services
CloudHealth Technologies is looking for a hands-on leader to build, manage, and expand the Professional Services organization. The mission of the Professional Services organization is to provide billable services that enhance the value of the CloudHealth platform and enablement even greater levels of customer adoption and value realization. The Director of Professional Services will also manage the day-to-day operations of a growing team, and establish scalable processes and services.
- Engage with customers to understand opportunities to enhance the value of the CloudHealth platform through services.
- Lead the development of Professional Services offerings and methodologies; Work closely with Marketing to generate collateral and execute campaigns
- Partner with Sales team to qualify, scope, and sell engagements; Ensure an adequate project backlog exists to sustain the business
- Develop and manage engagement plans, schedules, success criteria, milestones; Ensure that projects and deliverables are completed on-time and within budget, and at a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Proactively identify and manage risks, resolve issues and escalate where appropriate to drive successful customer and business outcomes.
- Consolidate and document best practices for achieving maximum value from the platform; Partner with leaders from Product Management and Engineering to incorporate best practices and PS built deliverables into the platform
- Work closely with IT, Finance, and Legal to ensure appropriate back office process, contracts and systems exist to support the business as it grows
- Recruit and mentor a team of high performing Professional Services consultants and engineers, based in Boston and other key regions as needed.
- Stay abreast of current developments on general business, industry and technical issues and challenges. Use a variety of resources to learn about and study business developments and technical innovations happening in the cloud space.
- Experience as the customer facing leader responsible for the management of successful Professional Services operations for a fast-growing Software as a Service (SaaS) business or related technology. (Cloud Industry and IT Systems Management knowledge is strongly preferred.)
- Strong understanding of contracts, staffing, service delivery, performance and operational excellence.
- Proven expertise hiring and retaining top caliber technical talent in the Boston area.
- Exceptional organizational, analytical and detail-oriented thinking skills with a creative spirit that is contagious.
- Knowledge of how all the pieces fit together - development, marketing, sales, customer success, etc.
- The ability to operate in a startup environment and execute in the presence of ambiguity and change.
- Experience and comfort communicating professionally via presentations, phone, well-crafted emails, meetings and customized materials.
- Excellent people management skills, including the ability to influence, negotiate and achieve results through direct reports and others.
- Travel Requirements: Up to 25% travel, depending on the needs of the organization.
Our benefits don't stop with competitive salaries, 401K plans, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance or flexible PTO.
To give everyone a stake in the business, we ensure everyone gets equity. Plus, there's the usual good stuff like Commuter & Gym reimbursements, Apple hardware, Free snacks, lunches, and beer. Have a well behaved, office friendly pooch? We heart dogs - so bring em' in