Sr. Software Engineer - Platform
CloudHealth Technologies is the global market leader in Cloud Service Management, and the most trusted software platform used to accelerate business transformation in the cloud. We are searching for dedicated and versatile engineers, who are passionate about working in a company whose culture is fanatical about innovation and fixated on delivering software products that solve our customers’ most challenging business needs. As a Sr. Software Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to make significant and direct impact on our products, platform, and tackle some of the most complex challenges in cloud computing.
Why we are Excited about YOU:
You have an analytical mind and a passion for the craft of software engineering. Technologies come and go, but that excites you because of the endless possibilities it creates. You want to successfully drive definition, architecture, and timely delivery of software in an Agile environment. You’re excited by Data Analysis, Systems Management, Cloud Computing, and the customer experience in everything you construct. You’re looking for a collaborative environment whose teams care about the product they are creating, how they create it, and the impact it has on customers’ business objectives.
- Collaborate with the Executive Team, Product Management, Architects, and existing engineering teams to design, develop, and publish software supporting a highly available, fault tolerant SaaS platform.
- INNOVATE every day.
- Produce software designs to support long term maintainability and extensibility of code.
- Produce high quality and well-documented code in an automated CI/CD environment.
- Contribute to relevant open source projects.
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a Scrum team.
- Work in multi-functional agile teams to regularly experiment, iterate, and deliver on new product objectives with an end-to-end responsibility for your team’s goals.
- Obsess over QUALITY in the product you create, and the code you write.
- Advance your technical and interpersonal skills in an environment that looks to expand them.
- A sense of humor (Non-negotiable). We work too hard to not have fun and celebrate individual/team/company accomplishments.
- Developed highly distributed and multi-threaded software products or solutions; ideally in cloud environments.
- Experience working in an agile environment. Using automated CI, TEST, and CD.
- 7+ years commercial software development experience
- 1+ years building or using cloud services in a production environment.
- Experience developing software using a microservices architecture, with knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes, in leading cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Familiarity with cloud security and best practices
- Hands-on development experience with functional programming languages such as Scala.
- Distributed source control experience with Git.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- A desire to work in an environment where you will both, teach and be taught.
- An understanding of team and individual goals and are motivated to accomplish them.
- Understand why comparative analysis is key to continuous improvement, innovation, quality, and success.
We're already intrigued, but would love experience with:
- Cloud-based data management
- Data Science
- Machine learning solutions
CloudHealth Technologies is a venture-backed technology company that is accelerating business transformation to the cloud for some of the largest enterprises in the world. With over $86 million in funding, including a $46 million Kleiner Perkins-led Series D round that closed in June 2017, we have experienced +100% year-over-year revenue growth for the past five years. The result, we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the country that serve over 550 direct customers and over 100 channel partners.
Our benefits don’t stop with competitive salaries, 401K plans, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance or flexible PTO. To give everyone a stake in the business, we ensure everyone receives equity. Plus, there’s the usual good stuff like Commuter & Gym reimbursements, Apple hardware, free snacks, lunches, and beer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.