Technical Support Engineer
CloudHealth is looking for a highly self-motivated, goal-oriented individual who will be responsible for providing world-class technical support for our customers in a fast-paced startup environment. The ideal candidate for this position will possess a strong technical background with experience in supporting cloud computing products, services, and solutions.
- Triage, troubleshoot, escalate, and/or provide resolution to customer support tickets.
- Reproduce, document and escalate product defects to the Engineering team.
- Effectively communicate customer feedback and feature requirements to Engineering and Product Management.
- Identify commonly asked questions and generate knowledgebase articles, FAQs, and videos based on this content.
- Enhance existing product documentation and create new feature documentation based on technical specifications and reviews provided by Engineering.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or a related field preferred, or equivalent technical certifications and experience.
- 2+ years of providing technical support for enterprise customers.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to remotely troubleshoot and resolve customer software problems.
- Analytical thinking and problem solvings skills as a fast learner with a lot of intellectual curiosity.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Compute, or Microsoft Azure.
- An understanding of systems management products used to manage cloud infrastructure such as Nagios, Chef, or Puppet preferred.
- BONUS: Experience with software Quality Assurance testing (Manual and/or automated).
Our benefits don't stop with competitive salaries, 401K plans, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance or flexible PTO.
To give everyone a stake in the business, we ensure everyone gets equity. Plus, there's the usual good stuff like Commuter & Gym reimbursements, Apple hardware, Free snacks, lunches, and beer. Have a well behaved, office friendly pooch? We heart dogs - so bring em' in!