Principal Software Engineer, Emerging Technologies
CloudHealth Technologies is rooted in technology innovation in the service of its Customers' most challenging problems. To drive this mission we are seeking passionate technologists, who are have a proven track record of leveraging emerging technologies to solve real world problems.
About You: You have an analytical mind, independent spirit, and ability to successfully drive definition, architecture and timely delivery of solutions in an Agile environment. You're excited by data analysis, Systems Management and Cloud Computing. Thinking algorithmically in highly parallelized systems is your usual routine. And obviously, working in a rapidly growing, opportunity rich startup is your ideal surroundings.
- Collaborate with the office of the CTO, Product Management, existing engineering teams, CloudHealth Technologies' largest customers to define and deliver emerging technology solutions.
- Be a key member of a small agile team prioritizing and productizing emerging solutions.
- Types of projects include: Creation of new platform capabilities to collect, analyze and visualize of data sets consisting billions of data points. Raw data is to be transformed into meaningful business insights, optimization recommendations and autonomic actions.
You have a proven history of:
- Working in agile environment, with high degree of ambiguity.
- Interacting directly with customers to define, refine and deliver new & improved product capabilities and requirements.
- Developing highly distributed and concurrent software solutions (ideally in cloud environments, delivering real value as key member of a fast-paced, iterative, customer driven team).
- Bonus Points: Big Data frameworks (Spark, MR2, Redshift) Data Science and exploration, and/or Machine Learning
Our benefits don't stop with competitive salaries, 401K plans, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance or flexible PTO.
To give everyone a stake in the business, we ensure everyone gets equity. Plus, there's the usual good stuff like Commuter & Gym reimbursements, Apple hardware, Free snacks, lunches, and beer. Have a well behaved, office friendly pooch? We heart dogs - so bring em' in!