Corporate Account Manager
CloudHealth Technologies is looking for a dynamic Account Manager with prior experience managing then selling of services across existing accounts as a trusted advisor.
About You: You're a high-energy, creative salesperson who is eager to learn and contribute to building and accelerating a company's growth across a diverse customer base. You pride yourself on knowing a product inside and out and love building strong customer relationships.
- Work closely with existing customers to identify revenue opportunities through the upsell of new professional services, training, support tiers, add-on products and contract renewals.
- Consult with existing customers to recommend new professional services, training, support tiers, add-on products that can help best meet their objectives.
- Evangelize new product features & provide customer feedback to sales, product, customer success and engineering groups.
- Establish and grow relationships with executive sponsors and decision makers at customers and stay connected in order to expand business.
- Close renewal and professional services business on a monthly basis, meeting or exceeding your quota.
- Partner with Sales management and Customer leadership to escalate and project manage renewal risks to ensure success. Maintain a deep understanding of the customer’s business as well as their technical environment.
- Track customer interaction within Salesforce.com and Gainsight.
- Leverage deep product knowledge to demonstrate solution selling techniques, uncover challenges and deliver valuable solutions to existing customers.
- Participate in cloud provider events / seminars and maintain a deep understanding the cloud service management space.
- BS/BA or equivalent.
- IT, SaaS, or AWS / cloud sales or account management background.
- 3+ years in a B2B sales or account management role with previous quota responsibility.
- Proven persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Ability to conduct in-depth sales presentations, including product demonstrations that highlight key benefits, ROI and the value of our solution and services.
- Salesforce and LinkedIn expertise.
- Strong technical background and sales/customer orientationExperience building trusted relationships with executive sponsors and end users.