Technical Customer Success Manager
Customer Success and Support /
Cloudinary is the leading provider of media management solutions, powering the trusted, award-winning visual experiences for many of your favorite brands. Cloudinary is the de facto media platform standard for developers and brand managers looking to upload, store, transform, manage, and deliver images and videos online. With over 50 billion assets managed, up to 2000 pieces of content processed by algorithms each second, and a $1B valuation, Cloudinary is quickly becoming the visual media layer of the Internet. We are at an exciting stage, rapidly expanding its product offering, entering new market segments, extending the customer base, and feature over 8,000 customers including household names like Nike, Peloton, and Neiman Marcus.
We offer a values-driven, supportive environment in which you will constantly learn and evolve; a place where your ideas will be embraced and pursued. We are proud of our collaborative, and growth-minded work culture, being included in Forbes Cloud’s top 100 three times in a row, and a multi-time winner of the “Best Place to Work” award.
The ideal candidate would have a strong interest in both business and technology, and must be comfortable in a customer-facing position. You will be the customer's go-to person for everything Cloudinary-related, and should be comfortable with discussing product capabilities and communicating the customer's voice internally.
- Oversee the onboarding of new accounts and ensure a successful conclusion
- Be the focal point for the customer’s every need and become a trusted advisor with customers by deeply understanding their business and aligning their needs with our solutions
- Provide technical guidance to developers, product managers, system architects around best practices on how to use our image and video platform
- Nurture the relationship with the customer through ongoing communication and periodic meetings
- Be proactive by looking at usage and drive adoption
- Act as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal teams including product management, customer support, engineering, sales and finance
- Track & monitor customer status, identify areas of concern and pursue growth and up-sell opportunities
- 3+ year’s experience as an Enterprise Customer Success Manager in a SaaS company
- 2+ Technical background in web/mobile environment preferably including hands-on coding experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong individual contributor who drives results
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction
- A proven track record of retaining and growing multiple client relationships
- Must be a team player and able to multi task
Cloudinary is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing a diverse workforce.