Fullstack Engineer - Media Optimizer
Cloudinary is the leading provider of media management solutions, powering the trusted, award-winning visual experiences for many of your favorite brands. Cloudinary is the de facto media platform standard for developers and brand managers looking to upload, store, transform, manage, and deliver images and videos online. With over 50 billion assets managed, up to 2000 pieces of content processed by algorithms each second, and a $1B valuation, Cloudinary is quickly becoming the visual media layer of the Internet. We are at an exciting stage, rapidly expanding its product offering, entering new market segments, extending the customer base, and feature over 8,000 customers including household names like Nike, Peloton, and Neiman Marcus.
We offer a values-driven, supportive environment in which you will constantly learn and evolve; a place where your ideas will be embraced and pursued. We are proud of our collaborative, and growth-minded work culture, being included in Forbes Cloud’s top 100 three times in a row, and a multi-time winner of the “Best Place to Work” award.
We are looking for a brilliant, creative, and motivated Fullstack Engineer who is passionate about delivering an amazing product experience.
We build a brand new product that will become a market leader in the area of media optimization. If you want to be a part of a fast-paced startup and growing team - join us.
- Design and build Cloudinary's brand new Media Optimizer product
- Scale a fast-growing product that serves billions of images and videos
- Work closely with product manager and stakeholders in defining and implementing roadmap features
- Optimise BE and/or FE infrastructure for the best user experience
- 5+ years of full-stack software development experience
- Hands-on experience with web dev frameworks in a variety of programming languages (such as Node.JS, React, Ruby on Rails )
- Experience in building backend services from DB via Businesses Logic and APIs
- Ability to carry requirements from early phase to full implementation
- Desire and ability to dive in quickly and independently learn new technologies
- Great communication skills with tech and non-tech alike
- Hands-on experience with FE technologies (JS, HTML, CSS)
- DevOps and infra-oriented experience
- Experience and passion mentoring engineering peers
Cloudinary is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing a diverse workforce.