Factory – Manufacturing /
Who are CloudNC?
CloudNC's mission is to make single-click manufacture a reality.
We build software that automates control of CNC machines - metal cutting robots that make >$1Trn of components every year, for anything from aircraft to iPhones to cars.
Worldwide over 100 million hours are spent painstakingly programming these incredible machines by hand every year, and we believe this is a colossal waste of human time and talent in an industry already facing an existential skills crisis. Our software, CAM Assist, brings one-click automation to CNC machining.
Our world-class team, with tier 1 financial backers including Atomico, Autodesk and Lockheed Martin, combines expertise in computer science and physical manufacturing, from our locations in London and Chelmsford.
We are scaling from Series B to C at pace and are fully funded for this growth.
We're a match if:
Primary Purpose of the Role is for experienced CNC CAM programmers with extensive experience with either Mastercam or Siemens NX. Having worked across several industries and had exposure to different material types of varying complexities of precision machined components.
Proactive approach when it comes to improving machining strategies and fully open to pushing the boundaries of the machining CAM packages. Enjoy sharing your knowledge, coaching others in a collaborative environment.
Use your knowledge as a CNC machinist and Programmer to accurately support the creation and validation of 3 and 5 axis programmes and the creation of any supporting documentation to aid the production team in the successful completion of made to print product in our state-of-the-art facilities. Have a QCD mindset and the ability to offer guidance on design changes that will aid the manufacturing of components.
- Programme our machines using Mastercam or Siemens NX optimising our AI software were possible.
- Determine the manufacturing process of new product from the fixture/work holding stage through to the finished product.
- Generate CAM programmes production setter/operators and working with our production engineers in the optimization of our machining processes and machine tool capabilities.
- Ensure that the correct tooling is available to complete a job and order all necessary consumables throughout the production process when required.
- Ability to work from solid models and understand drawing GD&T’s requirements.
- Troubleshoot CAM and Machining related issues.
- Comply with health and safety procedures.
- Contribute to our continuous improvement culture.
- Use our tools and technologies for time tracking, updates and reporting.
What you will receive…
In return for your efforts supporting our mission, you will receive the following benefits & perks
● Competitive Salary
● Stock Options!
● Private Healthcare
● 30 Days Annual Leave - (incl BH - BH's must be worked unless booked as annual leave)
● Enhanced primary, secondary and adoption parental pay & leave (maternity/paternity)
● Monthly Lunches
● Team Socials
● ThanksBen Benefit - £50 per month
Equal Opportunities Statement
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, valuing individuality and embracing all people. The success of CloudNC is a result of diversity of thought. We recognise this comes from people truly belonging. We encourage different perspectives and skills to collaborate towards our mission - disrupting the manufacturing industry. We celebrate diversity and continually improve our inclusivity efforts.