Head of Product Marketing
San Francisco /
Marketing – Product Marketing /
CloudTrucks is looking for our Head of Product Marketing to build our product narrative and help develop our product marketing go-to-market strategy. You will be responsible for understanding our customers and the market to develop value propositions and messaging to ensure adoption.
The right person for this role accepts challenges and is able to distill complexity and turn it into a clear, compelling story. You should be comfortable being highly strategic and analytical plus not afraid to roll-up-your-sleeves and execute what’s needed. You must have the ability to not only influence customers but have an impact internally with the team and senior leadership.
- Work cross functionally across product, sales, operations, and design to develop a clear and effective go-to-market strategy for our products
- Responsible for leading product and feature roll-outs with clear product positioning and messaging to our existing customer base as well as potential new users
- Understand our customer and keep a pulse on the market
- Bring insights to our internal team to influence product decisions, operational success and drive business objectives
- Discover new business opportunities by using quantitative analysis and qualitative feedback
- Manage end-to-end a new product or feature roll-out including but not limited to identifying the value proposition, ensuring operational readiness, and executing on marketing campaigns
- Be able to translate our technical products into a focused narrative with clear user guides for our users and internal team to understand the product
- Partner with the Product, Growth Marketing, and Data teams to track the right metrics and execute campaigns that drive awareness and adoption on an ongoing basis
- Build out scalable infrastructure on the PMM team to ensure repeatability and efficiency for future launches
- 7+ years of relevant experience in product marketing or related function
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You’re comfortable presenting to external or internal audiences. You are obsessed with getting the details right and ensuring that everyone has a clear understanding of what you’re communicating about.
- Experience building and creating a playbook, not just following one
- Ability to understand the market and competitive intelligence
- Cross-functional leadership, you know how to work together with other teams and understand the importance of collaborating in this role
- Excellent prioritization and project management abilities
- Experience with high-growth + fast-paced startups
- Marketplace/SaaS experience is a plus
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.