Sales – Sales /
As an Account Executive at CloudTrucks, you'll recruit commercial drivers to join our fleet of independent partners. On a daily basis, you’ll work to provide guidance and recruit semi truck drivers to grow our business! The job requires grit, spectacular sales skills, coordination, and organizational skills to meet our challenging goals.
What You'll Do
- Recruit CDL-A drivers and truck owners on the value of growing their sales through a partnership with CloudTrucks.
- Utilize internal data to transparently explain our business model and how our solutions will impact their sales growth
- Collaborate internally with Customer Success Managers who manage the existing partnerships
- Be an expert in all aspects of the CloudTrucks platform with a primary focus on driver recruitment
- Help us create and iterate on an internal playbook to succeed in recruiting commercial drivers
- Gather and communicate driver feedback to our product teams to ensure the product innovates to drivers’ needs
- Own the end-to-end sales process for drivers
- Prior experience with leading an end-to-end sales cycle, specifically SaaS sales, solutions or implementations.
- Comfort with cold-outreach and prospecting is a must.
- Prior experience working with existing clients to upsell, cross-sell or expand
- Prior experience working cross-functionally to put together teams and project manage longer sales processes
- Highly skilled in discovery, requirements gathering, needs analyses and price negotiations.
- A consistent track record of exceeding KPIs and quotas.
- A highly driven, collaborative, and optimistic personality.
- Strong instincts in how to be strategic in leading client-facing conversations; ability to challenge a POV while being educational and transparent
- The ability to move the conversation in a mutually beneficial direction
- The desire and ability to learn from feedback and constantly improve.
- You have 2+ years in a sales role (preferably SaaS) while exceeding performance metrics consistently.
- You have a track record of being a top performerYou are creative, persistent and passionate about sales and have a dynamic personality
- You are comfortable working in a scaling startup environment and adapt quickly
- You value collaboration and thrive in ambiguity
- You are tech-savvy and navigate sales and internal tools quickly (Salesforce, HubSpot, Outreach, Sales Navigator, Google Apps)
- Experienced in SaaS sales, solutions, or implementation
- Advanced with Excel and other MS Office, Google Apps and software applications
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
CloudTrucks is a virtual trucking carrier in the multi-billion dollar trucking space. This traditional industry is highly fragmented with huge opportunities for products, services and automation. We strive to deliver solutions that help truck drivers to operate with much greater efficiency, increase their revenue, and offload business complexities.
Our CEO recently led Scotty Labs, an autonomous trucking startup, to an acquisition by DoorDash. We have a talented team of alumni from Microsoft, Uber, Opendoor, and Intercom, with a great fit for the problem space we are tackling.
We are looking for diversely exceptional people to join us on our journey as we massively scale into an industry defining business.