San Francisco /
Customer Success – Customer Success /
As an Onboarding Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in helping guide our drivers as they reach their first milestone with CloudTrucks - completing their first drive on the CloudTrucks platform! Operating in between Sales & Customer Success, you will ensure drivers hit the road fast while showing your obsession for exceptional driver experience & satisfaction.
You will ensure drivers have all necessary equipment, meet CT Safety & Compliance standards, and ultimately set up our drivers up for success on our platform. A keen eye for attention to detail & synthesizing information across systems and touch points will be of the greatest importance as you communicate with drivers a clear plan to get them on the road seamlessly. You will be resourceful, organized, agile, gritty, and collaborative - working cross-functionally in a growing environment.
- Communicating with drivers on what steps need to be completed to get them on the road
- Understanding their goals as an Owner-Operator & communicating how CloudTrucks can help them & more!
- Prepare drivers for conducting business after onboarding, so they transition to Customer Success, Operations & Safety/Compliance teams smoothly
- Ensure that Safety & Compliance standards are being met and expectations are clearly communicated to our driver base
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years overall experience
- Previous experience in similar sales/account management/onboarding role strongly desired
- Experience with GSuite - Gmail, Gcal, GDocs, GSpreadsheet
- Worked with and understands a CRM system (ie: Hubspot, Salesforce)
- High attention to detail & superb organizational skills
- Familiarity dealing with ambiguity- in fact, you thrive in it & want to make processes even better!!
- A clear and effective verbal & written communicator
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities with ease
- Experience working at a startup
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
CloudTrucks is a virtual trucking carrier in the multi-billion dollar trucking space. This traditional industry is highly fragmented with huge opportunities for products, services and automation. We strive to deliver solutions that help truck drivers to operate with much greater efficiency, increase their revenue, and offload business complexities.
A bit about our team. Our CEO recently led Scotty Labs, an autonomous trucking startup, to an acquisition by DoorDash. We have a talented team of alumni from Microsoft, Uber, Opendoor, and Intercom, with a great fit for the problem space we are tackling.
We are looking for diversely exceptional people to join us on our journey as we massively scale into an industry defining business.