Technology – Authorization /
Full Time - remote
If you have fallen and risen, if you have broken and fixed, if you have dreamt and built, then you have grit. Then we speak the same language. Welcome to the Wolfpack.
We are one of the fastest growing fintechs on the planet. We kick ass. A unicorn, with millions of happy customers, a hardcore team, and hundreds of millions in funding and revenue. But not your typical startup.
We build and learn, fast, and we want the hackers, the artists, the crafters - join the Wolfpack!
As a member of the Cloudwalk technology team, we expect you to be a problem solver.
What You'll Be Doing:
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining Rust backend applications.
- You will create the best solutions on the market with sophisticated technical design.
- Finally, you will need to work closely with other developers, business stakeholders, and product owners to ensure successful product delivery.
What You Need To Succeed:
- Minimum of 3 years of professional hands-on experience
- Expertise in developing Rust applications
- Strong systems architecture and programming skills
- Praise for excellence and developing top-notch code
We are not expecting candidates to have expertise across all of these areas. We will gladly help you bridge the gaps.
As a member of a fully remote and distributed team, you are expected to complete tasks autonomously, being highly collaborative and self-driven.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe in social inclusion, respect, and appreciation of all people. We promote a welcoming work environment, where each CloudWalker can be authentic, regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexuality, mobility, disability, or education.