Financial – Financial /
Full Time - remote
If you have fallen and risen, if you have broken and fixed, if you have dreamt and built, then you have grit. Then we speak the same language. Welcome to the Wolfpack.
We are one of the fastest growing fintechs on the planet. We kick ass. A unicorn, with millions of happy customers, a hardcore team, and hundreds of millions in funding and revenue. But not your typical startup.
We build and learn, fast, and we want the hackers, the artists, the crafters - join the Wolfpack!
About the position: We are seeking a talented, highly motivated treasury analyst senior accountant (accounting coordinator or equivalent) to join our growing finance team as the first in-house accounting hire at a time of exciting growth. You will play a key role in building out processes and driving improvements across all aspects of the treasury accounting team, we currently manage a portfolio of US$ 1BI and negotiate more than US$ 20M receivables a day.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Elaborate and Control the Operational Cash Flow (Long Term and daily basis);
- Suport comercial team to open and manage Bank Accounts;
- Support the treasury forecast and projections;
- Support the structuring of new financial products;
- Covenants & Obligations Follow Ups;
- Routinely interface with other teams (tech, financial, legal) to support the operations.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, economics, finance, or administration;
- Experience in other Acquirer / Sub-Acquirer companies is a differential;
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience within high-growth FinTech, banks or financial companies;
- Strong Portuguese and English communication skills, both oral and written;
- Strong Excel skills;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Interest in learning new processes and implementing the latest technology;
- Team player with outstanding communication skills in a remote work environment;
- High level of organization skills to prioritize & handle multiple tasks on short notice in a face-paced environment.
We are not expecting candidates to have expertise across all of these areas. We will gladly help you bridge the gaps.
As a member of a fully remote and distributed team, you are expected to complete tasks autonomously, being highly collaborative and self-driven.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe in social inclusion, respect, and appreciation of all people. We promote a welcoming work environment, where each CloudWalker can be authentic, regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexuality, mobility, disability, or education.