Senior Software Engineer
Technology – Receivables /
Full Time - remote
If you have fallen and risen, if you have broken and fixed, if you have dreamt and built, then you have grit. Then we speak the same language. Welcome to the Wolfpack.
We are one of the fastest growing fintechs on the planet. We kick ass. A unicorn, with millions of happy customers, a hardcore team, and hundreds of millions in funding and revenue. But not your typical startup.
We build and learn, fast, and we want the hackers, the artists, the crafters - join the Wolfpack!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Work in the core, indispensable department of the company
- Responsible along the team for the crucial numbers of company
- Collaborate with engineers and other leaders at CloudWalk to design and develop our cutting-edge APIs.
- Implement new technologies for scalating performance, solve issues related to your team or generated by other teams (company is fast paced, it is a reality), new features to allow company growth
- Empower the engineering team, ensuring they achieve unparalleled levels of technical productivity, reliability, and simplicity.
- Bring your views, discuss ideas, understand and solve issues
- Lead in developing and sustaining automated test suites, diving deep into debugging production issues.
- Help and nurture engineers on the team, guiding them to scale new heights in their careers.
- Evaluate and deploy essential software tools, processes, and metrics.
- Actively contribute to CloudWalk's engineering-wide initiatives.
- Here you are not a mere engineer, your team is THE owner of an important part of the company
What You Need To Succeed:
- Has operated critical infrastructure and partnered with renowned cloud providers.
- Possesses excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies.
- Has critical thinking, likes to share knowledge and likes to learn new things
- Has some knowledge of the Brazilian payments ecosystem (installments, anticipation, CIP, etc.).
- Is proficient in developing software using Ruby and its ecosystem.
- Communicates outstandingly well.
We are not expecting candidates to have expertise across all of these areas. We will gladly help you bridge the gaps.
As a member of a fully remote and distributed team, you are expected to complete tasks autonomously, being highly collaborative and self-driven.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe in social inclusion, respect, and appreciation of all people. We promote a welcoming work environment, where each CloudWalker can be authentic, regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexuality, mobility, disability, or education.