Senior Software Engineer
Technology – Engineering /
If you have fallen and risen, if you have broken and fixed, if you have dreamt and built, then you have grit. Then we speak the same language. Welcome to the Wolfpack.
We are one of the fastest growing fintechs on the planet. We kick ass. A unicorn, with millions of happy customers, a hardcore team, and hundreds of millions in funding and revenue. But not your typical startup.
We build and learn, fast, and we want the hackers, the artists, the crafters - join the Wolfpack!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Architect, build, monitor and maintain backend applications used to detect and prevent fraud in all company products
- Develop and maintain automated test suites, CI/CD pipelines and debug production issues
- Constantly improve and/or automate processes to ensure efficiency and scalability in Risk team operations
- Work closely with other engineers and product owners to define project scopes and ensure successful product delivery
- Perform code reviews and mentor junior developers
What You Need To Succeed:
- Expertise in large-scale Ruby applications
- Experience building and maintaining data intensive APIs and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working with service-oriented architectures and complicated systems at scale
- Strong systems architecture and coding skills
- Ability and interest to quickly learn new technologies
- Comfortable with ambiguity; you enjoy figuring out what needs to be done
- Comfortable dealing with changes while ensuring deadlines are fulfilled
- Advanced English Communication
We are not expecting candidates to have expertise across all of these areas. We will gladly help you bridge the gaps.
As a member of a fully remote and distributed team, you are expected to complete tasks autonomously, being highly collaborative and self-driven.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe in social inclusion, respect, and appreciation of all people. We promote a welcoming work environment, where each CloudWalker can be authentic, regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexuality, mobility, disability, or education.