Business Monitoring Intelligence Analyst
Operations – Monitoring /
Full Time - remote
If you have fallen and risen, if you have broken and fixed, if you have dreamt and built, then you have grit. Then we speak the same language. Welcome to the Wolfpack.
We are one of the fastest growing fintechs on the planet. We kick ass. A unicorn, with millions of happy customers, a hardcore team, and hundreds of millions in funding and revenue. But not your typical startup.
We build and learn, fast, and we want the hackers, the artists, the crafters - join the Wolfpack!
If you are curious, have no fear of working hard, love to solve problems, and have logical and systemic thinking, this challenge is for you. You will be at the core of the fast-growing payments acquirer of Brazil, monitoring and building tools to help the company operate well, efficiently, and with no big problems in the day-to-day. We want firefighters that use code to stop the fire. Are you sure that you can handle it?
What you will be doing:
- Understand and analyze constantly our operation processes.
- Constantly rethink and iterate routines and solutions.
- Develop internal tools to automate routines and solve problems.
- Make analysis and dashboards using Grafana and Metabase.
- Monitoring the overall operations of the company.
What you need to succeed:
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- A sense of presence and attention to detail.
- Search for excellence in everything that you do.
- No excuses and no bullshit mindset.
- Agility and proactivity to solve big problems.
- Passion for challenges and puzzles.
- Ability to understand complex systems by a hands-on learning process.
- Good communication skills.
- Fast learning capacity.
- Owner behavior of your scope.
- Advanced SQL skills.
- Upper-intermediate English (talking, reading, and listening).
It is desirable:
- Software development skills.
- Work with APIs and integrate systems.
- SQL advanced skills.
- Data analysis skills.
- Experience with: Grafana and Prometheus.
- Machine learning, AI modeling is a plus.
We are not expecting candidates to have expertise across all of these areas. We will gladly help you bridge the gaps.
As a member of a fully remote and distributed team, you are expected to complete tasks autonomously, being highly collaborative and self-driven.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe in social inclusion, respect, and appreciation of all people. We promote a welcoming work environment, where each CloudWalker can be authentic, regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexuality, mobility, disability, or education.