Software Development Engineer in Test
Technology – Quality Engineering /
Full Time - remote
If you have fallen and risen, if you have broken and fixed, if you have dreamt and built, then you have grit. Then we speak the same language. Welcome to the Wolfpack.
We are one of the fastest growing fintechs on the planet. We kick ass. A unicorn, with millions of happy customers, a hardcore team, and hundreds of millions in funding and revenue. But not your typical startup.
We build and learn, fast, and we want the hackers, the artists, the crafters - join the Wolfpack!
The Quality Engineering is a team of software engineers focused on quality who are co-owners of our codebase, working side-by-side with developers and writing code for testing. Quality is way more than testing so we are responsible for several initiatives that will improve our products.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Pair programming and code review;
- Develop test automation and supporting tools;
- Collaborate with the implementation of requirements in terms of testability, consistency and compliance;
- Assist in the configuration, use, and management of test versions, test data, and test environments;
- Investigate issues and help to solve them;
- Disseminate the Quality and DevOps culture (we love https://sre.google).
What You Need To Succeed:
- A solid basis of software development;
- Good understanding of product development, underlying system architecture, and user requirements;
- A high bar for quality, pixel-perfect eyes, and passion for performance and accessibility;
- Soft skills to master communication and collaboration throughout multiple teams;
- Advanced English;
- Is desirable a strong professional hands-on experience.
Nice to have:
- Experience with CI tools
- Experience with cloud environments (GCP, AWS)
- Solid knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies.
We are not expecting candidates to have expertise across all of these areas. We will gladly help you bridge the gaps.
As a member of a fully remote and distributed team, you are expected to complete tasks autonomously, being highly collaborative and self-driven.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe in social inclusion, respect, and appreciation of all people. We promote a welcoming work environment, where each CloudWalker can be authentic, regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexuality, mobility, disability, or education.