Risk & Fraud Prevention – Fraud Monitoring /
Full Time - remote
If you have fallen and risen, if you have broken and fixed, if you have dreamt and built, then you have grit. Then we speak the same language. Welcome to the Wolfpack.
We are one of the fastest growing fintechs on the planet. We kick ass. A unicorn, with millions of happy customers, a hardcore team, and hundreds of millions in funding and revenue. But not your typical startup.
We build and learn, fast, and we want the hackers, the artists, the crafters - join the Wolfpack!
The Risk Team is responsible for building the defense layer that keeps Cloudwalk, its merchants, and users safe. We keep our ecosystem healthy by tracking down malicious activity and maintaining regulatory compliance, while providing the best user experience.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Create and operate fraud prevention processes, which involves daily analyses, KPIs control, automation opportunities, and customer satisfaction.
- We expect you to raise our operation standards and come up with new ideas for improvements, implementing new controls and business rules, alongside an excellent team of analysts and engineers.
What You Need To Succeed:
- Great SQL knowledge;
- Programming skills;
- Excellent Portuguese communication;
- Advanced English communication;
- Great analytical skills;
- Great problem solving skills;
- Fast learning;
- Past experience on Fraud Prevention;
- Past experience in acquiring operations, with a solid understanding of the industry's best practices and regulations.
We are not expecting candidates to have expertise across all of these areas. We will gladly help you bridge the gaps.
As a member of a fully remote and distributed team, you are expected to complete tasks autonomously, being highly collaborative and self-driven.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe in social inclusion, respect, and appreciation of all people. We promote a welcoming work environment, where each CloudWalker can be authentic, regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexuality, mobility, disability, or education.