Roadside Responder Brisbane
Operations – Roadside /
Full Time Permanent /
As a profitable, successful and secure business, Club Assist continues to evolve and develop quality products and services, and importantly, develop the people who make great things happen.
Bring energy to people in need: your opportunity to shine
As our Roadside Responder, you’ll be the hero of someone’s bad day. As the friendly face of Club Assist, you’ll provide professional, supportive roadside assistance to members and customers of local auto clubs.
Backed by an excellent support network, you’ll:
- provide diagnostics to vehicles at the roadside, and sell and install batteries, as required
- give trusted and helpful mechanical advice to customers
- deliver and promote our services, efficiently and professionally
- work to our policies and processes, including ensuring your financial and
- administrative records are kept up to date
- work safely at all times, taking into account the health and safety of yourself and others.
- ensure cleanliness and working order of all company vehicles and facilities, tools, equipment and uniforms, and report any faults or damage.
If you’re an auto electrician or mechanic who’s great with customers and who enjoys being on the road, this role is for you!
Trusted hands: here’s who we’re looking for:
- You’re highly trustworthy and reliable. You have a can-do attitude, and you
- love getting the job done right
- You’re a qualified mechanic
- You hold an unrestricted QLD Driver’s Licence
- You really care about helping people, and you’re confident in providing excellent customer service
- Ideally, you’ve got Battery and Auto Electrical or Automotive industry knowledge
- You’re available for weekend or evening work
- You’re reliable, organised and punctual, and have great attention to detail
- You’re committed to upholding our Health, Safety and Environment standards
Who are we and why should you apply?
Club Assist APAC are specialists in battery sourcing, storage and installation. We bring the car battery that journeys with you, then gets you safely home again. We support the energy systems that power companies, economies and careers. And increasingly, we’re developing sustainable tech that makes for a cleaner planet. Here, you matter. You’ll work with good people who care. And you’ll be proud to get the job done better, by making improvements along the way. We’re accelerating towards an exciting future, led by progressive, people-focused leaders. That means new opportunities for our customers, our company and you. Help us make it happen.
We offer a range of benefits in this role, including:
- 5 weeks annual leave
- A flexible rotating roster (day and afternoon shifts)
- An operational vehicle while you’re on shift, tools, equipment, all uniforms and PPE
- Ongoing development, including training on the latest automotive technologies
- 24/7 technical support, to help you bring your best
Want to succeed and be recognised by a company that truly cares?
We have an exciting future ahead. To get there, we need people who CAN, who DO and who CARE!
If you’re looking for a serious challenge in a culture of autonomy and flexibility, with a resilient and growing business, apply today! Please include your current resume and a short cover note relating to why you're interested and suitable for the role.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, Ethical Practices, and the principles of Cultural Diversity. Club Assist is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Appropriate pre-employment medical, drug & alcohol screen and criminal record checks are conducted for all positions.
Please note: You must have full Australian working rights to be considered for this role.
So, if you want to work with a truly integrated and high-performing team who are on an enviable journey into new markets and who genuinely support and care about one another, then we're eager to hear from you.