Data Science Student Worker
Inclusive and a customer-focused Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider, Cludo is transforming the way organizations build relationships with their customers by easily connecting them to relevant content and data-driven decisions through our website search and insights engine. We are seeking a Data Science Student Worker who is an intellectual problem-solver, combined with the drive to uncover needle-in-a-hay-stack data that deliver’s new analysis for Cludo’s website search and insights engine. Think machine learning!
The Data Science Student Worker at Cludo wants to tell a story with data, with the ability to learn how to build and identify innovative algorithms that drive business value for our customers worldwide. This position will report directly to our Chief Technology Officer in Copenhagen, Denmark.
About the job
- Ability to learn how to discover patterns that can be used to identify opportunities and risks with our solution to influence our customers insights
- Gather and analyze data to predict and build new prototypes to elevate customer happiness and track the impact over time
- Research and implement methodologies to measure the impact of technologies within a variety of industries
- Initiate and develop new, high-performing and innovative algorithms and technologies
- Formulate machine-learning approaches with business metrics to design features from rich data available for the customer
- Collaborate with other teams to define targets and understand the business
- Work with engineers and developers to develop efficient data querying infrastructure
- Take initiative with anything that comes your way
About your technical skills
- Pursuing a M.S., Ph.D. in a scientific or quantitative field
- Strong interest in Data Analysis, Predictive Analytics, and Machine Learning
- Ability to work with statistical models in python
- Ability to implement solutions utilizing industry-standard, but not limited to, frameworks such as NumPy, Tensorflow, Scikit-learn, PyTorch, etc.
- Ability to learn programming and scripting languages
- Desire to work with high-performance computational software
- Ability to integrate structured and unstructured data
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies, tools and techniques
- Demonstrates statistical research techniques
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to travel for training purposes if deemed safe to do so
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Socially inclusive to the unique needs of a global team
Why join Cludo?
- Contribute and be part of a scale up team
- Fun, informal and innovative environment
- Cutting-edge technology stack
- Beautiful office location in Copenhagen, Denmark – we have kayaks!
- Regularly face new challenges as each day is different from the last
- Be part of a technology team that builds solutions worldwide
Cludo is transforming the way organizations build relationships with their customers by easily connecting them to relevant content. Cludo’s unique, easy-to-use search and insights engine is utilized by marketers at some of the biggest brands, educational institutions, and government organizations across the globe to efficiently implement, customize, and gain deep insights from their website’s search functionality. We make it easier for visitors to find relevant information via a more natural and intuitive guided search experience. Headquartered in Copenhagen, with an additional office location in Minneapolis, Cludo’s intelligent machine-learning driven search and insights engine is compatible with virtually any website or intranet, and backed by an exceptional commitment to customer happiness. An ambitious and customer-focused international team, we are proud to be a diverse, global minded & socially responsible company.
Cludo is a global corporation and has developed data practices designed to assure your personally-identifiable information is appropriately protected. Please note that personal information may be transferred, accessed and stored globally as necessary for use of our services. We cannot guarantee transmission of information via the internet is always secure.