Senior ASP.NET CORE Engineer
Chicago, Illinois /
Capital Markets Gateway LLC (CMG) is a financial technology firm offering an integrated digital workflow and analytics platform for capital markets professionals. With more than 100 years of collective industry experience, CMG’s team understands firsthand the shortcomings of the current capital raising processes and has designed a system built for practitioners, by practitioners. More than 100 leading asset managers, with over $10 trillion in assets under management, rely on CMG’s platform to streamline their workflows. The firm, founded in 2015, has offices in Chicago, New York and Seattle. For more information, please visit www.cmgx.io .
CMG is experiencing rapid growth. We are adding to our Chicago engineering team and are searching for a back-end engineer. While this is a back-end position, you’ll have the opportunity to work across our modern stack, from infrastructure to UI. The person who joins our team will be encouraged and empowered to influence our architectural roadmap.
Our team consists of top-level engineers who joined us from companies such as Google, Facebook and Microsoft. We hire to elevate, not to delegate and are on the lookout for strong players that strive to constantly learn new things and push the team forward.
Our Tech Stack:
• AspDotNetCore for our web framework
• Entity Framework for our ORM
• xUnit.net + Moq + FluentAssertions for testing
• Hangfire for our background processing
• Docker + Kubernetes for microservice orchestration
• PostgreSQL for relational db
• Redis Cache for distributed caching
• Istio for our cluster service mesh
• Swashbuckle for swagger generation
• Microsoft Azure services for hosting and operations
• and React/Redux with TypeScript on our front-end
Skills and Requirements:
• C#, ASP.NET Core: 2+ years
• Software Engineering: 3+ Years
• Write high quality, well tested code
• Strive to constantly learn new things
• Working English proficiency