Senior ASP.NET CORE Engineer
Chicago, Illinois /
Capital Markets Gateway (CMG) is a financial technology firm that is modernizing the equity capital markets (ECM). CMG connects investors and underwriters via a neutral platform that delivers integrated ECM data and analytics, transparency, and workflow efficiencies. Providing a digital system of record for firm-wide deal activity, CMG helps clients make more timely, better-informed decisions. Launched in 2017 by a team of ECM practitioners, the CMG platform is currently relied upon by nearly 100 buy side firms representing $12 trillion in AUM and 15 investment banks.
CMG’s goal is to alleviate pain points resulting from disparate solutions, fragmented data and frenzied communication. CMG’s DataLab product solves for data analytics, while CMG’s XC platform establishes connectivity between buy- and sell-side firms.
CMG is experiencing rapid growth. We are adding to our Chicago engineering team and are searching for a back-end engineer. While this is a back-end position, you’ll have the opportunity to work across our modern stack, from infrastructure to UI. The person who joins our team will be encouraged and empowered to influence our architectural roadmap.
Our team consists of top-level engineers who joined us from companies such as Google, Facebook and Microsoft. We hire to elevate, not to delegate and are on the lookout for strong players that strive to constantly learn new things and push the team forward.
Our Tech Stack:
• AspDotNetCore for our web framework
• Entity Framework for our ORM
• xUnit.net + Moq + FluentAssertions for testing
• Hangfire for our background processing
• Docker + Kubernetes for microservice orchestration
• PostgreSQL for relational db
• Redis Cache for distributed caching
• Istio for our cluster service mesh
• Swashbuckle for swagger generation
• Microsoft Azure services for hosting and operations
• and React/Redux with TypeScript on our front-end
Skills and Requirements:
• C#, ASP.NET Core: 2+ years
• Software Engineering: 3+ Years
• Write high quality, well tested code
• Strive to constantly learn new things
• Working English proficiency