Senior Sales - Capital Markets
New York, New York /
Capital Markets Gateway LLC (CMG) is a financial technology firm offering an integrated digital workflow and analytics platform for capital markets professionals. With more than 100 years of collective industry experience, CMG’s team understands firsthand the shortcomings of the current capital raising processes and has designed a system built for practitioners, by practitioners. More than 80 leading asset managers, with over $10 trillion in assets under management, rely on CMG’s platform to streamline their workflows. The firm, founded in 2015, has offices in Chicago, New York, and Seattle. For more information, please visit www.cmgx.io.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment. CMG is an equal opportunity employer.
CMG is seeking a Senior Sales professional focusing on equity capital markets opportunities with global investment banks, as well as regional/boutique firms. This high-visibility role reports to the Chief Commercial Officer and is focused on strategic customer engagement with some of the largest financial institutions in the world. The role is responsible for developing new business opportunities with global firms that are active in the equity capital markets (ECM), with specific strategies in initial public equity offerings (IPOs), secondary/follow-on offerings, and block follow-on offerings.
The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial-minded, commercially savvy, thrives in a fast-paced and goal-driven environment, has SaaS experience, and seeks to be a key revenue contributor within a start-up culture that is committed to delivering innovation to the capital formation process.
Skills and Requirements:
- 10+ years of business development experience within the Capital Markets ecosystem, preferably with SaaS-based trade/workflow solutions. (actual Buy-side or Sell-side experience a plus)
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interface with external and internal partners
- Comprehensive knowledge of investment management organizations including mutual funds and hedge funds
- Expertise in applying consultative methodologies and techniques to uncover opportunities
- Proven ability to surpass sales targets and exceed OTE