Sr. Product Manager (Chicago/Remote)
Chicago, Illinois /
Capital Markets Gateway (CMG) is a financial technology firm that is modernizing the equity capital markets (ECM). CMG connects investors and underwriters via a neutral platform that delivers integrated ECM data and analytics, unrivaled transparency, and workflow efficiencies. Providing a digital system of record for firm-wide deal activity, CMG helps clients make more timely, better-informed decisions. Launched in 2017 by a team of ECM practitioners, the CMG platform is currently relied upon by nearly 100 buy side firms representing $12 trillion in AUM and 15 investment banks. For more information, please visit www.cmgx.io.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment. CMG is an equal opportunity employer.
The Role – Sr. Product Manager for DataLab (Analytics + ML/AI)
At CMG, we’re busy building world-class products and are searching for a Sr. Product Manager to join our fantastic team to manage our DataLab product. DataLab is a data visualization platform used across investment banks, hedge funds, and other financial institutions to provide deep insights into equity capital markets and upcoming IPOs. In this role, you’ll lead development initiatives for a key product offering to enable mission-critical workflows for some of the largest global financial services organizations.
· Lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, data scientists, and other internal partners to envision, build, and deliver experiences that impact some of the largest financial institutions and investment banks globally
· Defining the Product vision, including all aspects to future roadmap, investment, innovation and experimentation
· Collaborate closely with subject matter experts to understand customer needs and find creative and elegant solutions to delight customers while navigating complex business requirements and user scenarios
· Significant experience working in software engineering teams in product/program management capacity (building SaaS platforms or API experience preferred)
· Prior experience and understanding of equity or debt capital markets highly preferred
· Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
· Proven experience building or working with data focused, analytics or machine learning products
· An entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
· Exceptional communication skills and ability to interface with external and internal partners
· Competitive compensation
· Health, Dental and Vision benefits
· 401K employer matching
· Unlimited PTO
· Top-of-the-line MacBook Pros