Lead Product Manager
Chicago, Illinois /
Capital Markets Gateway (CMG) is a financial technology firm that is modernizing the equity capital markets (ECM) by connecting investors and underwriters via a unique data-driven that digitizes and automates inefficient workflows. Launched in 2017 the CMG platform is currently relied upon by nearly 100 buy side institutions and investors representing $12 trillion in assets under management, and 15 investment banks. For more information, please visit www.cmgx.io.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment. CMG is an equal opportunity employer.
The Role – Lead Product Manager
At CMG, we’re busy building world-class products and are searching for a Lead Product Manager to join our fantastic team! In this role, you’ll lead development initiatives for key product offers and integrations that enable mission-critical workflow for some of the largest financial services organizations. You’ll work alongside design, engineering, and industry experts in defining strategy and roadmap for your product portfolio. The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial-minded and thrives in an autonomous and fast-paced environment.
· Responsible for helping define product vision, pricing, and aid with go-to-market strategy
· Collaborate with product design, subject matter experts, and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions that delight customers
· Integrate voice of customer and market data and insights into our decision-making process and product roadmap
· Mentor a team of 2-3 product managers in building world-class products
· Significant experience working in software engineering teams in product management capacity (building SaaS platforms or API experience preferred)
· Prior experience and understanding of equity or debt capital markets highly preferred
· Prior experience leading or managing a team of product managers
· Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience in using data to build sophisticated workflows
· An entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
· Exceptional communication skills and ability to interface with external and internal partners
· Competitive compensation
· Health, Dental and Vision benefits
· 401K employer matching
· Unlimited PTO
· Top-of-the-line MacBook Pros