Managing Director - IT SOX/IA
Los Angeles, CA /
ITS - Information Technology Advisory Services /
CNM LLP is a technical advisory services firm that works with the top local talent on the most comprehensive and intriguing projects for discerning clients ranging from start-ups to closely held mid-market companies to large multi-national Fortune 1000 firms. The CNM reputation is built upon a foundation of professional excellence and trusted relationships and is recognized nationally for commitment to excellence. Employees value the open and honest environment, consistent focus on work life balance and an outstanding culture that is difficult to find anywhere else in the professional services industry. This unwavering attention to providing an exceptional work environment has enabled CNM to be recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in Los Angeles” for the fourth consecutive year and named as one of Inc. 5000’s “Fastest Growing Private Companies in 2018.” This position will be located in Los Angeles.
- Lead, mentor and train a department of IT SOX and IT Internal Audit professionals to ensure clients are provided with comprehensive, high-value solutions
- Manage project teams to review and assess the IT environments, risks, and controls related to SOX compliance, internal audit projects, and SSAE 18 compliance for companies that range from newly public high growth entities in rapidly changing environments to the largest entertainment and public companies
- Provide guidance on projects ranging from developing and enhancing IT system controls and resolving identified deficiencies within the IT departments at our clients
- Build and maintain client relationships; local knowledge of clients and industries preferred within Los Angeles market
- Oversee successful project completion by prioritizing Director, Manager and Senior Associate tasks
- Negotiate scope of work, bill rates and budgets for recurring projects at existing clients
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field; prefer advanced degree and relevant industry certifications
- A minimum of 12+ years of related local work experience in IT consulting, IT internal audit, IT compliance and SSAE engagements
- Experience developing, implementing or creating information security systems with a strong understanding of information security regulatory requirements and compliance issues within a wide variety of high profile clients
- Knowledge of general security concepts and methods such as vulnerability assessments, privacy assessments, intrusion detection, incident response, security policy creation, enterprise security strategies, architectures and governance
- Understanding of networking (TCP/IP, OSI model), operating system fundamentals (Windows, UNIX, mainframe), security technologies (firewalls, IDS/IPS, etc.) and application programming/scripting languages (C, Java, Perl, Shell)
- Demonstrated ability to develop new engagement opportunities in the information security advisory space; and the ability to contribute to the development of client deliverables and technical content
- Strong existing relationships within the Information Security or IT executive ranks (e.g., CIO, CISO, Director of Information Security, SVP and VP of Information Security)
- Project management of information security projects including development of project charters and plans; management of project execution and successful implementation of the planned solution
- Experience in process definition, workflow design and process mapping
- Extensive knowledge base in operations, systems evaluation and architecture
CNM LLP offers an excellent base, bonus and incentive compensation package. The benefits package is designed to meet an employee’s needs regardless of the stage an employee is at including medical, dental, paid maternity and parental leave, 401(k) with match and flexible spending accounts for employees and dependents. We offer training that assists employees in reaching their career goals and, in addition to a regular paid time off policy, we also offer an extra five days off between Christmas and New Year holidays annually for firm-wide shut down. CNM believes in social interaction and networking and employees participate in unbelievable social events each summer and winter. The firm also supports employees offering an annual technology bonus, health and wellness bonus, monthly cell phone reimbursement, fully stocked kitchens with food, drink and snacks and much, much more. Please reach out to our talent team and we will walk you through why you deserve a career with CNM LLP.
Please note: all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.