Woodland Hills, CA /
CNM LLP is a technical advisory services firm that works with the top local talent on the most comprehensive and intriguing projects for discerning clients ranging from start-ups to closely held mid-market companies to large multi-national Fortune 1000 firms. The CNM reputation is built upon a foundation of professional excellence and trusted relationships and is recognized nationally for commitment to excellence. Employees value the open and honest environment, consistent focus on work life balance and an outstanding culture that is difficult to find anywhere else in the professional services industry. This unwavering attention to providing an exceptional work environment has enabled CNM to be recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in Los Angeles” for the third consecutive year and named as one of Inc. 5000’s “Fastest Growing Private Companies in 2018.”
Because CNM consistently beats target plans for continued organic growth, service line diversification and for geographical expansion, the team is currently searching for a Marketing Associate to join our Operations (OPS) team.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Internal/External Communications:
- Support and assist Marketing Generalist in the preparation and creation of Client sales proposals, along with managing and updating associated templates. Assist with sales pipeline monitoring and maintenance of CRM Database
- Support Marketing Generalist in the creation and production of internal/external marketing materials, videos, interactive PDFs, company meeting PowerPoint decks (trainings, townhalls, huddles, special meetings) and more
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals
- Support the Firm’s online and social media strategy including maintaining social media profiles, interacting with clients and partnered companies and vendors, intranet postings, announcements, services, and company awards
- Support Marketing Generalist and Talent Operations in building and leveraging employment brand recognition including highlighting targeted jo postings on social media, developing recruitment content and supporting the communication of hiring needs throughout multiple social media platforms
- Assist in development and execution of SEO strategy
- Support creation of marketing materials, including newsletters, web copy, ads, proposals, internal/external presentations, and articles
- Work with Marketing Generalist to execute marketing initiatives
- Assist with coordination of events, sponsorships, and other marketing initiatives including managing logistics, assets, and communications to ensure seamless execution that maximizes the Firm’s investment and exposure
- Assist with special projects as assigned
Social Media and Website content:
Marketing and Brand Development:
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, journalism, or a related field is required. Some working knowledge of accounting/finance preferred
- Minimum 2 years of marketing experience; professional services experience is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills a must!
- Excellent verbal and emphasis on written communication skills. A writing sample will be required (social media or blog posts are also acceptable)
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and Photoshop
- High degree of competency and knowledge of business communications on social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Ability to positively interact with individuals at all levels, virtually and in-person
CNM LLP offers an excellent base, bonus and incentive compensation package. The benefits package is designed to meet an employee’s needs regardless of the stage an employee is at including medical, dental, paid maternity and parental leave, 401(k) with match and flexible spending accounts for employees and dependents. We offer training that assists employees in reaching their career goals and, in addition to a regular paid time off policy, we also offer an extra five days off between Christmas and New Year holidays annually for firm-wide shut down. CNM believes in social interaction and networking and employees participate in unbelievable social events each summer and winter. The firm also supports employees offering an annual technology bonus, health and wellness bonus, monthly cell phone reimbursement, fully stocked kitchens with food, drink and snacks and much, much more. Please reach out to our talent team and we will walk you through why you deserve a career with CNM LLP.
Please note: all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, and disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.