Managing Director - Cyber Security
Los Angeles, CA /
Cyber Security - ITS /
CNM LLP is a technical advisory services firm that works with the top local talent on the most comprehensive and intriguing projects for discerning clients ranging from start-ups to closely held mid-market companies to large multi-national Fortune 1000 firms. The CNM reputation is built upon a foundation of professional excellence and trusted relationships and is recognized nationally for commitment to excellence. Employees value the open and honest environment, consistent focus on work life balance and an outstanding culture that is difficult to find anywhere else in the professional services industry. This unwavering attention to providing an exceptional work environment has enabled CNM to be recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in Los Angeles” for the fourth consecutive year and named as one of Inc. 5000’s “Fastest Growing Private Companies in 2018.”
We are searching for a Managing Director to join our team of highly qualified professionals in our growing Cyber Security practice. This position offers career growth potential, the ability to shape strategy and goals while working with a team that highly values EQ and IQ.
- Lead the growth of CNM’s Cyber practice by developing and implementing strategic and tactical plans in accordance with the firm’s mission and vision and the commitment to always act as a trusted partner to our clients
- Lead, mentor and train the team of Cyber Security professionals (Senior Associates, Managers, Associate Directors and Directors).
- Oversee highly complex and specialized client engagements
- Build and implement data privacy programs for clients, including but not limited to CCPA, GDPR, and CSCF
- Manage project teams to review and assess IT environments, risks, and controls for companies that range from newly public high growth entities to the largest public companies
- Build and maintain client relationships and stay abreast of industry trends
- Negotiate scope of work, bill rates and budgets for recurring projects at existing clients
- Collaborate with all CNM service lines to identify cross-functional client and industry opportunities
- Stay current on service standards and products, end to end services and emerging technologies and threats
- Lead insightful, expert-level conversations at the C-level around security compliance, risk, and governance; identify strategic and tactical business needs and align them with CNM’s value-add solution offerings
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; well-balanced IQ and EQ
- BS, BA, MS or equivalent technical training and relevant industry certifications (Cyber Security Practitioner, CISSP)
- Local knowledge of clients and industries preferred within Los Angeles market
- Minimum of 12 years of local, professional services firm leading engagements for: physical and cyber risk assessments, internal audits, privacy, security assessments, investigations and incident management
- Experience developing and implementing information security systems with a strong understanding of information security regulatory requirements and compliance issues across multiple industries
- Knowledge of general security concepts and methods such as vulnerability scanning, application security, compliance standards, HIPAA, PCI, SOX, FISMA, NIST, HITRUST, ANSI, SWIFT system evaluation, operations, privacy assessments, intrusion detection, incident response, security policy creation, enterprise security strategies, architecture and governance
- Demonstrated ability to develop new engagement opportunities in cyber security; and the ability to contribute to the development of client deliverables and technical content
- Strong existing relationships and reputation within the Information Security or IT executive ranks (e.g., CIO, CISO, Director of Information Security, SVP and VP of Information Security)
- Project management of information security projects including development of project charters and plans; management of project execution and successful implementation of the planned solution
- Experience in process definition, workflow design and process mapping
CNM LLP offers an excellent base, bonus and incentive compensation package. The benefits package is designed to meet an employee’s needs regardless of the stage an employee is at including medical, dental, paid maternity and parental leave, 401(k) with match and flexible spending accounts for employees and dependents. We offer training that assists employees in reaching their career goals and, in addition to a regular paid time off policy, we also offer an extra five days off between Christmas and New Year holidays annually for firm-wide shut down. CNM believes in social interaction and networking and employees participate in unbelievable social events each summer and winter. The firm also supports employees offering an annual technology bonus, health and wellness bonus, monthly cell phone reimbursement, fully stocked kitchens with food, drink and snacks and much, much more. Please reach out to our talent team and we will walk you through why you deserve a career with CNM LLP.
Please note: all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.