Senior Associate - IT SOX/IA
Orange County, CA
ITS - Information Technology Advisory Services
CNM LLP is a technical advisory services firm that works with the top local talent on the most comprehensive and intriguing projects for discerning clients ranging from start-ups to closely held mid-market companies to large multi-national Fortune 1000 firms. The CNM reputation is built upon a foundation of professional excellence and trusted relationships and is recognized nationally for commitment to excellence. Employees value the open and honest environment, consistent focus on work life balance and an outstanding culture that is difficult to find anywhere else in the professional services industry. This unwavering attention to providing an exceptional work environment has enabled CNM to be recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in Orange County".
- Conduct current state IT governance and security assessments through data analysis, interviews, and the thoughtful documentation of observations and recommendations for process and technology improvements
- Participate in the growth of our ITS service line development and roll out of new service capabilities including IT security, business continuity and ERP related governance, risk and compliance service offerings
- Actively improve technical and project management skills through on-the-job feedback, performance evaluations, mentoring others and participating in firm-sponsored formal training programs (monthly CPE and Subject Matter Expert training)
- Pursue learning opportunities and develop into a subject matter professional in one or more IT domains
- Complete assigned IT general and application controls on 3-4 project teams, within the given budget with minimal supervision by:
- Creating system narratives, identifying key controls, and concluding on design and operating effectiveness of key controls
- Demonstrating clear and concise writing, and verbal skills to communicate complex issues in simple terms to clients and team members
- Producing quality deliverables evidenced through the need for minimal review time and accurate review notes
- Respond to client needs and balance competing priorities with minimal client disruptions, while maintaining project progress
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Accounting, Business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Sciences, Engineering or related experience
- Minimum 3 years IT Audit in professional services, Big 4 or mid tier firm
- Experience with IT Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and/or COSO
- Desire to pursue CIA and or CISA (we compensate and reward for attaining these certifications)
- Able to navigate various industry research tools (CCH, IIA, PCAOB, AICPA)
- Able to think critically and maintain logical thought processes
- Excellent documentation and written skills which will be essential to documentation of test plan materials
CNM LLP offers an excellent base, bonus and incentive compensation package. The benefits package is designed to meet an employee’s needs regardless of the stage an employee is at including medical, dental, paid maternity and parental leave, 401(k) with match and flexible spending accounts for employees and dependents. We offer training that assists employees in reaching their career goals and, in addition to a regular paid time off policy, we also offer an extra five days off between Christmas and New Year holidays annually for firm-wide shut down. CNM believes in social interaction and networking and employees participate in unbelievable social events each summer and winter. The firm also supports employees offering an annual technology bonus, health and wellness bonus, monthly cell phone reimbursement, fully stocked kitchens with food, drink and snacks and much, much more. Please reach out to our talent team and we will walk you through why you deserve a career with CNM LLP.
Please note: all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.