Woodland Hills, CA /
CNM LLP is currently searching for a Part-time Accountant to join our Operations Team located in Woodland Hills, CA.
CNM LLP is a technical advisory services firm that works with the top local talent on the most comprehensive and intriguing projects for discerning clients ranging from start-ups to closely held mid-market companies to large multi-national Fortune 1000 firms. The CNM reputation is built upon a foundation of professional excellence and trusted relationships and is recognized nationally for commitment to excellence. Employees value the open and honest environment, consistent focus on work life balance and an outstanding culture that is difficult to find anywhere else in the professional services industry. This unwavering attention to providing an exceptional work environment has enabled CNM to be recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in Los Angeles” for the third consecutive year and named as one of Inc. 5000’s “Fastest Growing Private Companies in 2018.”
- Assist with Accounts Payable (receiving and processing vendor invoices, classifying expenses, and remitting payments to vendors)
- Assist with Accounts Receivable (processing client invoices, collections and reconciliations)
- Prepare journal entries, account reconciliations and account analyses
- Participate in implementation of NetSuite ERP system implementation
- Assist with setting up project-related records into the PSA (Professional Services Automation) system (billing rates, project budget, client billing information and task set-ups)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Experience with QuickBooks is a must
- Experience with Microsoft suite and Excel (vlookup, xlookup, pivots, sumifs)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle confidential information
Please note: all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.