Director - Process Automation - Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, CA /
CRS - Compliance and Risk Advisory Services /
CNM LLP is a technical advisory services firm that works with the top local talent on the most comprehensive and intriguing projects for discerning clients ranging from start-ups to closely held mid-market companies to large multi-national Fortune 1000 firms. Our reputation is built upon a foundation of professional excellence and trusted relationships for which we are recognized nationally for our unwavering commitment to excellence.
Employees value our open and honest environment, the way we consistently focus on work life balance and our ability to provide an outstanding culture that is difficult to find anywhere else in the professional services industry. This commitment to providing an exceptional work environment has enabled CNM to be recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in Los Angeles” for the fourth consecutive year, Fortune's Great Places to Work and named as one of Inc. 5000’s “Fastest Growing Private Companies.”
We are currently searching a Director to join our growing Robotic Process Automation and Data Analytics delivery team.
- Deliver Robotic Process Automation as Technical Lead - Bot Delivery/Business Technology transformation projects for existing and new clients, especially with respect to the development, testing, and deployment phases of the bot delivery cycle
- Manage and lead the delivery of data and analytics solutions addressing data strategy, data management, data transformation, reporting & analytics, and advanced analytics
- Review and analyze business functions from all aspects including: people, process, technology and organization
- Lead / facilitate working sessions with clients to understand their current state environment and identify opportunities for using technology achieve their desired future state
- Six sigma or similar process improvement experience preferred
- Communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical individuals
- Manage high performing teams comprising 3 - 5 technical professionals
- Deep experience with Data Management and Data Governance
- Design and implement future state process flows and implementation roadmaps
- Support training delivery
- Bachelors degree in related field
- Minimum 9 years of relevant professional services experience at a National Firm or private industry - service line focus on Data, Analytics & Reporting, Robotic Process Automation and Automation Delivery
- Advanced knowledge of data and analytics solution delivery using common tools such as Alteryx, ACL, IDEA, SQL, Python, SAS, Tableau, QlikView, and PowerBI
- Hands on knowledge of building RPA solutions in tools such as UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere or related tools
- Deep knowledge of data, analytics, technology and automation required
- Extensive programming experience preferred
- Experience building and leading team of functional and technical professionals
- Outstanding client service skills with a “can do" positive attitude
- Ability to work with tight deadlines in an ever changing environment
- SDLC: Agile/Scrum or waterfall. Special focus on Development, Testing, and Deployment of bots.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to design, translate and write technical documentation accurately
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment
Please note: all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.