Recruiter - Experienced
Woodland Hills, CA /
CNM LLP is a technical advisory services firm that works with the top local talent on the most comprehensive and intriguing projects for discerning clients ranging from start-ups to closely held mid-market companies to large multi-national Fortune 1000 firms. The CNM reputation is built upon a foundation of professional excellence and trusted relationships and is recognized nationally for commitment to excellence.
Employees value the open and honest environment, consistent focus on work life balance and an outstanding culture that is difficult to find anywhere else in the professional services industry.
This unwavering attention to providing an exceptional work environment has enabled CNM to be recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in Los Angeles” for multiple years and named as one of Inc. 5000’s “Fastest Growing Private Companies in 2018.”
Because CNM consistently beats target plans for continued organic growth, service line diversification and for geographical expansion, the team is currently searching for an Experienced Recruiter. You will partner with our team and hiring managers to develop a consistent pipeline of quality candidates (our billable team is about 90% ex Big 4 or mid-tier public accounting firms), will manage a full-cycle recruitment effort and will partner with other team members to ensure that CNM's online media presence spotlights our exceptional people and culture.
The Recruiter will be required to be in Los Angeles office later in 2021 and will work remotely until at least through June 30, 2021 (although this may change depending on local, city and state health guidelines for professional services firms).
- Work collaboratively with other team members to consistently apply best practices in recruiting
- Utilize a variety of resources (online, professional organizations, traditional recruiting methods and electronic recruiting methods) to identify, source and screen highly qualified candidates for open positions
- Proactively build our pipeline by reaching out to exceptional candidates in the marketplace who do the work we do
- Manage interview process, ensuring that all candidates enjoy a welcoming and positive experience
- Post, distribute and manage job requisitions – documenting all activities accurately and in a timely manner within firm’s Applicant Tracking System
- Build competencies and become highly knowledgeable in firm’s business and local labor markets
- Develop and update web pages and emails for various recruiting / marketing campaigns utilizing social recruiting programs
- Measure efficiency and effectiveness of different social recruiting efforts
- Positively and professionally represent the firm as needed at local recruiting events, with external agencies and internally with our hiring managers
- Other special projects as needed including reporting, joining professional organizations and evaluating new sources for exceptional candidates
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, marketing, psychology, sociology, human resources or a related field
- Experience with recruiting social media content; must be proficient in all types of social media, Internet and networking
- Experience recruiting for professional service positions preferred (accounting, audit, data analytics, Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), cyber, FinServ)
- Staffing agency experience highly desired
- Experience with an applicant tracking system preferred (we use Lever)
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to self-manage completion of projects and work with internal teams
- Maintain highly confidential information and remain discrete
- Able to take direction and follow through on multi-step projects or procedures effectively and efficiently
- Desire to streamline and evaluate processes to come up with better ways
- Exceptional computer skills
- Very seldom travel to local recruiting events may be required in the long term
CNM LLP offers an excellent base, bonus and incentive compensation package. The benefits package is designed to meet an employee’s needs regardless of the stage an employee is at including medical, dental, paid maternity and parental leave, 401(k) with match and flexible spending accounts for employees and dependents.
We offer training that assists employees in reaching their career goals and, in addition to a regular paid time off policy, we also offer an extra five days off between Christmas and New Year holidays annually for firm-wide shut down. CNM believes in social interaction and networking and employees participate in unbelievable social events each summer and winter. The firm also supports employees offering an annual technology bonus, health and wellness bonus, monthly cell phone reimbursement, fully stocked kitchens with food, drink and snacks and much, much more. Please reach out to our talent team and we will walk you through why you deserve a career with CNM LLP.
Please note: all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.