Human Resources Associate
Woodland Hills, CA
CNM LLP invites you to learn more about professional careers with a firm that cares about your career as much as you do. A firm that attracts the most qualified and most talented individuals because of a unique culture that values the individual rather than the concept of “working around the clock.” CNM selects candidates that possess both equally high amounts of EQ and IQ and provides many opportunities for our team to be rewarded for being exceptional. Employees frequently share that they never dreamed a firm like this existed until they found CNM.
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Associate who will report to our head of HR and provide thoughtful, consistent and proactive general HR support for payroll and benefits administration to our growing team of high performing professionals. The environment is characterized by multiple projects with various start and end dates, requiring a candidate to be truly inquisitive, extremely organized and proactive, ensuring that projects are followed through to completion and that all stakeholders are informed along the way. This position will require a high level of confidentiality and discretion, strong professional and ethical standards, the ability to manage multiple relationships and the ability to adapt to ever changing but always growing business needs. This position includes proficiency in payroll with strong Excel and Microsoft Office skills, project coordination, proactive research skills, the ability to balance the needs of our employees, business and our clients, an entrepreneurial spirit and a sense of humor is much appreciated. We are a dynamic team that celebrates the exceptional work that we do and the progressive teams that we interact with.
- Manage the semi-monthly payroll process
- Will also work with benefits administration
- Partner with HR team on integrated performance program in order to ensure all team members have opportunity to develop and grow professionally
- Partner with HR team to develop and implement programs which foster employee engagement
- Partner with operations team to strengthen and enhance on-boarding and employee orientation processes
- Work with HR team to enhance and support mentoring program to effectively provide opportunities consistent with environment of continuous learning and professional career growth
- Partner with team to evaluate internal and external training options and help administer the CNM training program
- Effectively manage employee relations issues and investigations
- Maintain a strong service orientation by ensuring that responsive, open and effective two-way communication exists with all internal clients
- Stay current with HR best practices and legal compliance requirements
- Manage data reporting and analytics using advanced Excel tools
- Strong Excel skills
- A self-starter with excellent judgment, emotional intelligence and a high degree of integrity
- Ability to travel to other offices as required
- Proficient business communication skills, spoken and written
- Detailed and organized, ability to manage many projects and communicate status of projects
- Manage relationships with all levels of employees ensuring that culture of EQ and IQ is always maintained
CNM LLP offers an excellent base, bonus and incentive compensation package. The benefits package is designed to meet an employee’s needs regardless of the stage an employee is at including medical, dental, paid maternity and parental leave, 401(k) with match and flexible spending accounts for employees and dependents. In addition to paid time off (plus an extra five days off between Christmas and New Year holidays annually for firm-wide shut down), unbelievable social events each summer and winter, technology bonus, health and wellness bonus, cell phone reimbursement, fully stocked kitchens with food, drink and snacks and much, much more. Please reach out to our talent team and we will walk you through why you deserve a career with CNM LLP.
Please note: all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.