Director - Information Technology Advisory Services (ITS)
Los Angeles, CA
ITS - Information Technology Advisory Services
CNM LLP is a technical advisory services firm that works with the top local talent on the most comprehensive and intriguing projects for discerning clients ranging from start-ups to closely held mid-market companies to large multi-national Fortune 1000 firms. The CNM reputation is built upon a foundation of professional excellence and trusted relationships and is recognized nationally for commitment to excellence. Employees value the open and honest environment, consistent focus on work life balance and an outstanding culture that is difficult to find anywhere else in the professional services industry. This unwavering attention to providing an exceptional work environment has enabled CNM to be recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in Los Angeles” for the third consecutive year and named as one of Inc. 5000’s “Fastest Growing Private Companies in 2018.”
Because CNM consistently beats target plans for continued organic growth, service line diversification and for geographical expansion, the team is currently searching for an ITS Director to join our Information Technology Advisory Services (ITS) practice.
If you’re interested, here is the challenge for your first year with CNM LLP:
- Provide guidance and advise project teams and firm clients in developing and enhancing IT system controls and resolving identified deficiencies within the IT department of our clients
- Recommend internal control solutions that balance client resource constraints with the need to mitigate risk
- Responsible for negotiating the scope of the work, bill rates, and budgets for recurring projects at existing clients
- Responsible for building and maintaining client relationships
- Oversee successful project completion by prioritizing manager and senior tasks
- Bachelors degree is required in a related field; information systems, computer science, business, finance or accounting preferred
- Minimum of 8+ years of hands-on knowledge in IT consulting, IT internal audit, IT compliance, and SSAE 18 engagements
- Experience working in a large public accounting or consulting firm is required
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage small and large IT audit engagements
- Strong project management skills
- Flexible, team player and deadline oriented
- Exceptional client service skills, ability to handle challenging client service interactions
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, CPA or CIA certifications desired
- Flexibility with travel to clients in the Greater Los Angeles Area.
Upon successfully demonstrating the skill set listed above you will have the opportunity to earn a promotion to Managing Director. As a Managing Director you will be responsible for:
- Business development at your assigned existing clients
- Assisting the partnership group in managing one of the administrative functions of the overall firm which include Human Resources, IT, Accounting, Scheduling and Recruiting
CNM LLP offers an excellent base, bonus and incentive compensation package. The benefits package is designed to meet an employee’s needs regardless of the stage an employee is at including medical, dental, paid maternity and parental leave, 401(k) with match and flexible spending accounts for employees and dependents. We offer training that assists employees in reaching their career goals and, in addition to a regular paid time off policy, we also offer an extra five days off between Christmas and New Year holidays annually for firm-wide shut down. CNM believes in social interaction and networking and employees participate in unbelievable social events each summer and winter. The firm also supports employees offering an annual technology bonus, health and wellness bonus, monthly cell phone reimbursement, fully stocked kitchens with food, drink and snacks and much, much more. Please reach out to our talent team and we will walk you through why you deserve a career with CNM LLP.
Please note: all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.