Manager - Accounting and Transaction Advisory Services
Los Angeles, CA /
ATS - Accounting and Transaction Advisory Services /
CNM LLP is a technical advisory services firm that works with the top local talent on the most comprehensive and intriguing projects for discerning clients ranging from start-ups to closely held mid-market companies to large multi-national Fortune 1000 firms. The CNM reputation is built upon a foundation of professional excellence and trusted relationships and is recognized nationally for commitment to excellence. Employees value the open and honest environment, consistent focus on work life balance and an outstanding culture that is difficult to find anywhere else in the professional services industry. This unwavering attention to providing an exceptional work environment has enabled CNM to be recognized as a Great Place to Work® for three consecutive years, as well as one of the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles and Orange County.
We are currently searching for a Manager to join our high performing ATS team in Los Angeles. We offer a hybrid (remote/onsite) work environment that will allow you to continue working with the flexibility that they have grown accustomed to over the past year, while also continuing to provide onsite service to our fantastic clients. There is local travel throughout Los Angeles only.
- Manage strategic technical accounting advisory engagements and lead multi-disciplinary teams serving clients in multiple industries ranging in size from early stage startups to Fortune 500 organizations. This role will primarily operate as a generalist, serving a wide range of clients from multiple industries
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) to advise clients on complex technical accounting issues. Representative topic areas may include but are not limited to revenue recognition, lease accounting, impact analysis and implementation of new accounting pronouncements, debt/equity transactions, share based compensation, purchase accounting, IPO process, consolidation and much more
- Research and resolve complex accounting issues balancing client preferred solutions within the confines of the US GAAP structure
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university in a related field
- Minimum of 5 years in public accounting working with for-profit clients
- Technical accounting & transaction advisory experience from a top-tier public accounting firm or a reputable in-house corporate environment
- Strong people, project and client management
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication. Ability to translate complex issues into simple and easy to understand terms
- Strong analytical skills, sound interpretation of complex subject matter, ability to generate meaningful insights and develop pragmatic
- Ability to execute and operate in high-pressure and fast-paced environments
- Ability to quickly adapt to unexpected changes in timelines, deadlines and scope of work
Pay and Benefits
- 40-hour work week
- Training events to ensure CPE compliance
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- 401(k) match
- PTO: 15 days accrued per year
- Company paid holidays, including company shutdown the week between Christmas and New Years
- 3 wellness days
- Various opportunities for peer engagement: quarterly huddles, happy hours, summer and a holiday party
- Monthly mobile reimbursement
- Reimbursement allowances: flex, technology, health and wellness and personal development
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Base Pay $110,000 - $125,000
- Overtime bonus and Performance bonus in addition to the base pay
CNM LLP offers an excellent base, bonus and incentive compensation package. The benefits package is designed to meet an employee’s needs regardless of the stage an employee is at including medical, dental, paid maternity and parental leave, 401(k) with match and flexible spending accounts for employees and dependents. We offer training that assists employees in reaching their career goals and, in addition to a regular paid time off policy, we also offer an extra five days off between Christmas and New Year holidays annually for firm-wide shut down. CNM believes in social interaction and networking and employees participate in unbelievable social events each summer and winter. The firm also supports employees offering an annual technology bonus, health and wellness bonus, monthly cell phone reimbursement, fully stocked kitchens with food, drink and snacks and much, much more. Please reach out to our talent team and we will walk you through why you deserve a career with CNM LLP.
Please note: all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.