Manager - Information Technology Advisory Services (ITS)
Orange County, CA
ITS - Information Technology Advisory Services
CNM LLP is a technical advisory services firm that works with the top local talent on the most comprehensive and intriguing projects for discerning clients ranging from start-ups to closely held mid-market companies to large multi-national Fortune 1000 firms. The CNM reputation is built upon a foundation of professional excellence and trusted relationships and is recognized nationally for commitment to excellence. Employees value the open and honest environment, consistent focus on work life balance and an outstanding culture that is difficult to find anywhere else in the professional services industry. This unwavering attention to providing an exceptional work environment has enabled CNM to be recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in Los Angeles” for the third consecutive year and named as one of Inc. 5000’s “Fastest Growing Private Companies in 2018.”
Because CNM consistently beats target plans for continued organic growth, service line diversification and for geographical expansion, the team is currently searching for an ITS Manager to join our Information Technology Advisory Services (ITS) practice. You will manage project teams to review and assess the IT environments, risks and controls related to SOX compliance, internal audit projects, and SSAE 18 compliance for companies that range from newly public high growth entities to the largest entertainment companies in Orange County.
- Ensure quality deliverables on 3-4 IT general and application control projects by reviewing system narratives and control test results arriving at sound conclusions on design and operating effectiveness of key controls.
- Collaborate with clients to develop process improvements and remediation plans which address identified deficiencies.
- Successfully manage assigned projects by timely completion of quality deliverables within budget. Project management skills include resource scheduling, leading client status update meetings, communicating budget to actual progress, and resolving timeline delays through proactive client communication.
- Demonstrate clear and concise writing, and verbal skills to communicate complex issues in simple terms to clients and team members.
- Respond to client needs and balance competing priorities with minimal client disruptions, while maintaining project progress.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college/university in a related field
- A minimum of 5+ years of related work experience in developing, implementing or architecting information security systems with a strong understanding of information security regulatory requirements and compliance issues
- CISA or CIA license, is preferred but not required
- A hands on knowledge of COBIT, SOX, COSO, and PCAOB requirements
CNM LLP offers an excellent base, bonus and incentive compensation package. The benefits package is designed to meet an employee’s needs regardless of the stage an employee is at including medical, dental, paid maternity and parental leave, 401(k) with match and flexible spending accounts for employees and dependents. We offer training that assists employees in reaching their career goals and, in addition to a regular paid time off policy, we also offer an extra five days off between Christmas and New Year holidays annually for firm-wide shut down. CNM believes in social interaction and networking and employees participate in unbelievable social events each summer and winter. The firm also supports employees offering an annual technology bonus, health and wellness bonus, monthly cell phone reimbursement, fully stocked kitchens with food, drink and snacks and much, much more. Please reach out to our talent team and we will walk you through why you deserve a career with CNM LLP.
Please note: all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.